Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

For that reasonb right there I always wondered if these were even their real names.

I don't believe that any of the girls who have stayed in RLC apartments ever had their real names listed. That was one of RLC's ways of trying to protect their privacy. That made perfect sense to me. But, having a complete ban on saying anything about the girls other than what they do within their apartments is far too restrictive in my eyes because you can't ever really get a handle on what they are like as people.

If you never get a feel for what they are like as people, it's pretty hard to feel anything for them. To me, it's far more fun to know enough about them to at least let you "care" about them. But, I guess the pervs have ruined that for us too. :-( 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but think about it if some of these guys on here have found out the girls real names and found their social media accounts witch could not have been easy are they not stalkers

Depends how that info is used. It could be used for stalking if by the wrong person. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Questioins of the day ?

1. Will the Ice twins graduate high school ?

2. Will Gina ever get in touch with her sexuality and sensuality ?

3. Will Stella teach the newbie Kylie the ropes or will she let her learn on her owm as time goes by ?

4. Will Stella and her all over the bed sleeping push Kylie to the couch

5. Most important will the one true ANGEL of CC fall for this new tall lovely young lady that in now in Stella's bed ?

stay tuned for the answers will be devulgded in the near future. Same bat wing channel, same bat wing channel :biggrin:

Answers of the day, No, no, no, no and not sure...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't believe that any of the girls who have stayed in RLC apartments ever had their real names listed. That was one of RLC's ways of trying to protect their privacy. That made perfect sense to me. But, having a complete ban on saying anything about the girls other than what they do within their apartments is far too restrictive in my eyes because you can't ever really get a handle on what they are like as people.

If you never get a feel for what they are like as people, it's pretty hard to feel anything for them. To me, it's far more fun to know enough about them to at least let you "care" about them. But, I guess the pervs have ruined that for us too. :-( 

really all they give out their first name and if they gave out their first name only how could that hurt  you try and track down someone with only their first name

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

He estado siguiendo RLC de 3 años ahora y he estado en este foro hace un par de años y siempre se preguntó donde algunos de estos chicos se ponen toda su información desde, solo el amor cómo estas niñas pueden poner cosas a cabo en las redes sociales, pero es tabú para hablar de ella aquí a pesar de que lo ponen por ahí sí mismos

Not only that, it is the girls themselves who give their private numbers to boys from Barcelona (who barely know) but say that we are the ones who endanger their privacy ...
I do not share that point, as you say, especially since it was the girls themselves who broke it. Although I know why this "prohibition" is necessary although I also know, that the despicable one who wants to know things of the girls, he or she will know it. It's like the thieves' theme.

• Upvote 1

0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Recent news:
  • Kylie, a friend of Stella, joined the project
  • Belle cancelled her trip announced earlier in the newsletter
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!
  • Upvote 4