Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

at 10:59 stella first fall head first on the ground cam 8 ( it was funny as fuck)

at 11:01 stella kinda fall from 3 stairs

The first was at 1035 she missed the bed

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Agreed, the grave concern expressed by many here at the state of the girls is quite funny. I think maybe it is because (with respect to my friends on the forum!) there are many slightly older gentlemen here. What these girls are going through now is what half of the UK youth goes through every Friday night / Saturday morning :biggrin:

Benfold, this is true, but it is true for younger people, these girls are already somewhat older. I am very sorry to see these scenes.
My respect for the B1 group is very low. Shame on the girls.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

quel est le rapport ? A Londres les files sont ivres dans la rue exposées au regard de tous. Je ne dit pas que c'est bien ou mal...

Y a pas besoin d'aller à londre pour voir ça ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Benfold, this is true, but it is true for younger people, these girls are already somewhat older. I am very sorry to see these scenes.

Somewhat older? These girls are between 21 and 23 (although I do not know about Kylie) This is normal behaviour for young girls. Shame on them? Please do not be silly

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, eremes said:

I have been in much worst state when i was in universty ( 2 years ago). But now that i'm working i barely have time for that except the week-end and same for my friends. And since the girls don't" work" it's pretty normal that they are having fun ^^'

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, phantomcapsnet a dit :

le rapport is Quel? A Londres les fichiers Ivres Sont dans la rue au sujet de exposées tous. Je dit pas de Que ce bien le mal ou ...

ok mais je voulais dire par rapport au spectacle nous payons pour voirent des filles non impliquées pour RLC

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just trying to catch up on replay.

Guys are complaining about Angel's bate here. That was her 3rd of the day, none particularly good for us, but she was actually using the fingers of her left hand in the last one and I don't think she was intentionally hiding her pussy.

I have to agree though, she went out with panties on but didn't have them on when she returned...:confused:

Told you so a few days ago Naga ::)

At least, Angel is really doing things for us viewers, with the sexy workouts, nudity, and the bates. But she is having her real life outside of the apartment.

• Upvote 2