Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

De acuerdo, la grave preocupación expresada por muchos aquí en el estado de las chicas es muy divertido. Creo que tal vez se debe a que (con respecto a mis amigos del foro!) Hay muchos señores un poco mayores aquí. Lo que estas chicas están pasando ahora es lo que la mitad de los jóvenes del Reino Unido pasa por cada noche de viernes / sábado por la mañana :biggrin:

With all due respect, his words are not deserving of comment.
If you do not care about the welfare of these women, here are many who do.

e will be able to criticize even one or several girls until the stenuation, but if they are in a complicated situation we will have to find the means to remedy it.
With telling RLC that Gina was not well sleeping in the bathtub full of water, is not reprehensible, indeed, it is grateful that people respond and send a message to RLC to try to avoid other major evils ...
And if other people worry about Stella's condition when she falls down the stairs, and it can do a lot of damage, I see it as normal in the world.

PS: If it were RLC, I'm not, they should send you a personal email, thanking you because your help and interest in the girls' welfare state honors them.

W

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, eremes said:

Benfold, this is true, but it is true for younger people, these girls are already somewhat older. I am very sorry to see these scenes.
My respect for the B1 group is very low. Shame on the girls.

and btw what is a "shame" for us and understandable for them is that all the fun is happening outside and we only see the before/after - party state. In summer girls were also often hammered but no one complained because they had fun inside the appartment ...

What was sad to watch was lima & elisa who had real issues with alcool and drank all the time starting in the morning that was a shame.

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Somewhat older? These girls are between 21 and 23 (although I do not know about Kylie) This is normal behaviour for young girls. Shame on them? Please do not be silly

Benfold, I am very sad about your statement.
If that really is that this behavior is declared normal, then I think I'm too old to understand that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

What was sad to watch was lima & elisa who had real issues with alcool and drank all the time starting in the morning that was a shame.

I maintain that Elisa had no drinking problem. She was just enjoying her holiday by getting drunk all the time :biggrin: When she moved into the apartment with her boyfriend she did very little drinking, so I do not believe she had a real problem

On a happier note. Ive been watching RLC since nov 2012 close to the begining back when Nastya and Zhega were first the NEW couple and if my calculations are right. Not counting alt names like Nastya for Nora and not counting live ins like Blue and only counting names posted by RLC Kiley makes the 100th girl. So yippee LOL

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, eremes said:

Benfold, this is true, but it is true for younger people, these girls are already somewhat older. I am very sorry to see these scenes.
My respect for the B1 group is very low. Shame on the girls.

The point is that as long as they actually life at this apartments, it should not matter what the viewers think. ... 

... this event was maybe the first real thing that is happen in this apartment for some time.

I still hope RLC will find girls that life there also when there are not completely drunk. ... but ... At least this event was a honest moment at this place. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, eremes said:

Benfold, I am very sad about your statement.
If that really is that this behavior is declared normal, then I think I'm too old to understand that.

Not normal every day, but once or twice a month? Yes absolutely that is considered normal. In England twice a week :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The point is that as long as they actually life at this apartments

Ho Mr.Box your "opinion" is making less sense now because what you are watching right now since irma left and maybe a bit before, is Real life. When i'm on vacation i have the same routine as they have right now, and that's what the majority of poeple in their twentys are doing during vacation, partying, sleeping, going to the beach !. Boring to watch sure, but that's Real life ! sorry to disapoint you it was just a reality check :)

• Upvote 1

I won't get so far as saying that binge drinking a couple times a week is a healthy lifestyle ... but aside from the immediate threats (falling, accidents, drowning, choking on puke ...), a couple nights in the entire stay is not that worrying. In fact, it shows that Gina is not accustomed to alcohol

Very frequent drinking, even if the person is not drunk (actually, it is even more worrying in that case) is more threatening in the long term. Lima, obviously, but if I had to point out a tenant that was dangerously close, it was Lola ...

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho Mr.Box your "opinion" is making less sense now because what you are watching right now since irma left and maybe a bit before, is Real life. When i'm on vacation i have the same routine as they have right now, and that's what the majority of poeple in their twentys are doing during vacation, partying, sleeping, going to the beach !. Boring to watch sure, but that's Real life ! sorry to disapoint you it was just a reality check :)

My opinion is perfectly fine. .. :) .. Girls doing a teasing show without any real participation is useless for a page like RLC. ... Girls that have a part of their life in the apartment (even if they are drunk) is what RLC need.

It is important that the girls live their lives also in the apartments. All this dance shows or body painting events are not part of their life. That is for sure.

• Upvote 1