Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I am glad you're also fucking happy the girls are giving you 5 minutes but for me I'm fucking seething. I wish Belle had never come back and I hadn't wasted my money.

If she goes so far, she will not be 30, then the problem is gone.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, yo estoy feliz de que también estás jodido feliz las niñas que están dando 5 minutos, pero para mí que soy puto hirviente. Deseo Belle nunca se había vuelto y yo no había perdido mi dinero.

If this ends like this, I would have liked to be warned that this is not worth the money paid ...

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I am glad you're also fucking happy the girls are giving you 5 minutes but for me I'm fucking seething. I wish Belle had never come back and I hadn't wasted my money.

Finally some sense.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You don't miss a trick do you...:biggrin:

when i said i watch some one i watch ever thing they do and I'm that way with tv moveis if I'm going watch i watch for the little things that nobody is looking you it like when :angel: was getting dressed watch face and you will see there she wasn't into going she is not all smiles like she is all the time

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really feel for you mate...:cry:

I know. You guys are all great. I am sitting up coughing black mucus here and - no idea why so yet another appointment with the doctor. Belle comes back starts  to change. Once more I hope we will see a party here but once again B2 isn't good enough for her. And for all those he say it's to do with complaints about the music, Well wasn't there a party with Alex a few weeks ago? Seemed to be able to play music then and they have been several other occasions since the complaints.

This is now just a free hotel for Belle and whatever she's getting paid it's too much. Maybe I'll calm down soon but it is continual dashing of hopes like tonight she delivers. The second she got that dress out I knew what was going on. The others girls not going out somehow made it worse.

I have promoted her and promoted her since Day 1. I have defended on the board despite agreeing with what many of her critics said. Despite that I still can't help wanting to see her but she just doing absolutely nothing to justify her continued presence here. And the way she is now I doubt if she would listen even if an Emperor figure did step in.

• Upvote 2