Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

i think that alex is the new holder of B1 and B2 if rlc own apartment  so had rlc tossed out the girls so there is no rlc apartment i think maybe i`m wrong have a nice evening i stopped to see B1 but i see little on B2 sometimes 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And you should know that Bonnie is wrong about everything, all the time, without exception, always

I just don't know any more. Like I said I have no problems with her doing whatever she wants outside the apartment and if it makes My Belle:heart: happy then great but she's got to remember part of the deal is being visible in the apartment. And she has taken so few showers it makes sense that  she's taking them somewhere else.

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And you should know that Bonnie is wrong about everything, all the time, without exception, always

That's funny coming from a guy that thinks he knows exactly what the girls are doing all the time and could set the record straight with the rest of the forum.  A guy that is not even anywhere close to the girls or can see the girls on a daily basis, and can miraculously state what others say as being wrong.  How ironic is that!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Have you ever been in a club in all your life ? Girls NEVER NEVER pay for Vips seats. Men pay for VIP seats and either come with their girls or  invite girls   who are already in the club to seat with them.

That is very true phantom. I should have spotted that. If you are pretty and sexy enough to be there, you won't be paying.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kase said:

i think that alex is the new holder of B1 and B2 if rlc own apartment  so had rlc tossed out the girls so there is no rlc apartment i think maybe i`m wrong have a nice evening i stopped to see B1 but i see little on B2 sometimes 

This is complete nonsense, because ... no I will not answer that, there are certainly people who can.
Post your posting again as a question.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I just don't know any more. Like I said I have no problems with her doing whatever she wants outside the apartment and if it makes My Belle:heart: happy then great but she's got to remember part of the deal is being visible in the apartment. And she has taken so few showers it makes sense that  she's taking them somewhere else.

She is trying to demonstrate to you to help you get over your obsession with her:dodgy:

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Gina is the uncontested leader of pussy views.:heart: 

BB would be raving about her if he wasn't so distracted.:biggrin:

Just my pennies worth.:cool:

Gina's pussy is much more than a pennies worth mate....It's fantastic...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2