Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Why does everything have to become more complex?

So far, you could write "The girls are dancing in the LR", now you have to write "The Girlks are dancing in the B1 LR".

Or "Gina, Stella, Kylie and the Twins are dancing in ther LR" 

Who comes up with such an idea?

I couldn't agree more, the merger of both apartments into one is a mistake as far as I'm concerned.  It is what it is and we have to live with it.

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I need to start a email blitz to fix cam 9 in Gina's room. I hate this NV. Maybe Gina will get drunk again so we can have another full daylight view.::)

I was just going to ask you if you could PM me a pic of her showing her kitty in NV but you just confirmed that it isn't really anything to see.  Thanks for the confirmation!!

• Upvote 1

Bring back the B1 & B2 in CC. This is confusing as hell. How are people suppose to keep track of what apt. is being talked about. Also if you are gone for a couple hours with a B1 or B2 you might have only 20 pages to catch up on. Now you may have 50 or 60 to go thru and sort out.

The massage yesterday was a passport to justify their evening night thanks RLC 30mn massage / 12h without people I feel scammed. Give 100 tokens for replay to look at empty homes. Here is the scam. And finally the slogan RLC THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE LIVE 24/7. Thank you :angry:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich konnte nicht mehr zustimmen, die Fusion beider Wohnungen in einen ist ein Fehler, soweit es mich betrifft. Es ist, was es ist und wir müssen damit leben.

Yesterday I made a list, when the girls arrived in barcelona and when they have flown back home.

I had a lot of work because I often had to look for a long time in the forum.

Now I would have to search twice as many pages ..- This is crazy!

And what happens to the other apartments? Would the now also put together until we have only three threads: Couples, Roomates and Girls on Vacation?

21 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Bring back the B1 & B2 in CC. This is confusing as hell. How are people suppose to keep track of what apt. is being talked about. Also if you are gone for a couple hours with a B1 or B2 you might have only 20 pages to catch up on. Now you may have 50 or 60 to go thru and sort out.

I second that!!  Thanks Snakeater for speaking up!!!!

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yesterday I made a list, when the girls arrived in barcelona and when they have flown back home.

I had a lot of work because I often had to look for a long time in the forum.

Now I would have to search twice as many pages ..- This is crazy!

And what happens to the other apartments? Would the now also put together until we have only three threads: Couples, Roomates and Girls on Vacation?

I agree.....you don't have to convince me!