Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, meran said:

Looks like Idea to combine was so that people always post something as B2 is empty most of the time . Even rlc made it girls on vacation to find an excuse . 

it is very much interactivity between B1 and B2, so why were the sides merged for the sake of clarity.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It came from StnCld. He said that some people will not be happy, but you can't make anyone happy and this is the way it's going to be. Personally I like it

RLC is not run by Russians

Who said people were unhappy with two forums. It only makes sense to keep them separate. Easier to find a post and not getting the posts for the separate apts. mixed up. Could say more but what I have to say would get me banned.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It came from StnCld. He said that some people will not be happy, but you can't make anyone happy and this is the way it's going to be. Personally I like it

RLC is not run by Russians

So Ben is going to make one forum couples as well ? Cause it's the similar heading on RLC like girls on vacation ? 

Worst excuse ever :) 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Give a clue who they are?

if he knows for a fact I'm wrong how could it hurt to tell his source all I know is all the original apts were all Russian all the girls come from either Russia or the Ukraine I'm sure someone from another country said hey you know what lets go into Russia and set up a bunch of voyeur apartments that sounds logical

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, meran said:

So Ben is going to make one forum couples as well ? Cause it's the similar heading on RLC like girls on vacation ? 

More updates are coming. Stay tuned! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, meran said:

i'm not a mod, i don't do anything. Just telling you how it is

I think it's better, easier to mod and easier to get rid of trolls

• Upvote 1

I see Angel has broken Belle's record by a couple of hours in arriving past 15:00.

So she's been out 22 hours out of the last 24 whereas Rosie and Belle are stay at homes only being out 20 hours out of 24.

That is 3% of your monthly time in one hit and expect another one this weekend. I suppose at least Angel was awake for 2 hours which is double Belle and Rosie put together.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

i'm not a mod, i don't do anything. Just telling you how it is

I think it's better, easier to mod and easier to get rid of trolls

In addition when I'm on B2 it always makes it look like others are there 2 as I won't be posting 6 or 7 posts in a row ... well probably not.

While people keep on saying Belle's influencing Rosie. Rosie is a grown woman and Belle is hardly a leader and they often don't come home together. When they do Rosie always seems to want to go bed so and I am not suggesting that given her current behaviour she would that if Belle wante dto turn on the music and give a sexy dance she can't because Rosie's going to sleep. I think maybe if Lola were here there would be increased chance of a party in B2 but if they came home like this Belle and her might make an appearance in the LR to give some entertainment before that drop.

Once again Belle had to take a sleeping pill from Rosie (well it could be another kind of pill but let's not go there) so she anticipated difficult going to sleep after 18 hours of partying. i wonder why ... But then Gina took apill as well in the early hours, so it seems all these girls need help. 

• Upvote 1