Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, wathou said:

they won't reply don't worry they are aware of the situation why do you think they gave 100 free tokens ? ( for easter ? no :P) they also teased us with " Keep an eye out for updates!" which they never do ^^' or only in the newsletter so my guts tells me they are working on more "girls in vacation" or "roomates" appartments ( why would have divide the apparments into those 3 categories ?)

... i also guess this ... but ... will this help when they have the same kind of casting in this partments?

Just consider B1. Now, there are 5 girls on the list and the apartment is dead. Just add more and more apartments will not solve the issue that the girls keep everything privat outside. 

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

open minded  life  real sameshit

pleas mr box don't use my post to your own propaganda, i don't want more couple appartment. And i think ( and hope i'm not the only one) but 15 couple appartments is more than enough ... 

Thank you ... 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

LOL. Mate, he has no information. Some people are just desperate to force home their tired theories

I'm heading out, have a nice evening all

Have a nice evening Ben :) see you later 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

LOL. Mate, he has no information. Some people are just desperate to force home their tired theories

I'm heading out, have a nice evening all

See you Ben, say hey to Irma from me :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

pleas mr box don't use my post to your own propaganda, i don't want more couple appartment. And i think ( and hope i'm not the only one) but 15 couple appartments is more than enough ... 

Thank you ... 

what you you mean with propaganda? .... That the apartments are dead? .... That everything private is keeped outside? ... because all this is true. .. :)

BTW, It is ok to ignore my post. ... but ... I will stay here and post my statements about RLC as long as i like. :)

• Upvote 1

Belle and Rose were out from 17 till 11, Angelina from 23 till 15:30. It was as I though, 2 days ago b2 had a short massage session, b1 had a little party, but now they are back to going out all the time, maybee they thought we would forget, but it doesn't make up for anything, all we get to watch is girls coming home, sleeping, taking a shower (if lucky) and then preparing to go out again

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

they won't reply don't worry they are aware of the situation why do you think they gave 100 free tokens ? ( for easter ? no :P) they also teased us with " Keep an eye out for updates!" which they never do ^^' or only in the newsletter so my guts tells me they are working on more "girls in vacation" or "roomates" appartments ( why would have divide the apparments into those 3 categories ?)

Because that has always been the situation. Barcelona has little to do with couple's appartments who have real parties rather than staged ones and they are paid in a different way. The 2Ks are like a halfway house between the 2 with plenty of sex with people from outside teh apartment like Barcelona should be but with stable occupants and more real life like the couples. Honestly K&K are much closer in feel to the couples. I think maybe RLC expected this group of girls to be more like K&K bringing lovers home like Nicole but I don't think they are ever going to play ball after the DJ and his mate failed in their quest despite the promise. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Or just possibly to counteract the cocktail of party drugs or like Belle last time she remains awake almost through the next day. Taking such a cocktail is designed to allow you to go 36 or 48 hours before collapsing and these girls most certainly do it - I don't know about Angel but then I don't see her taking sleeping pills.

No doubt the girls are useing something to stay awake and party. I was saying the melatonin is for when your internal clock is screwed up by the odd hours they keep not for their stay awake cocktails. Angel for the most part goes to sleep at the same time each nite except when she is going out, so may not need it.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

I think we will be surprised :biggrin: :heart:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

si sabe que es un hecho que estoy equivocado, ¿cómo podría lastimar para contar su fuente de todo lo que sé es todos los apartamentos originales eran todos rusos todas las chicas provienen de Rusia o Ucrania Estoy seguro de que alguien de otro país, dijo hey saber lo que le permite entrar en Rusia y creó un grupo de apartamentos voyeur que suena lógico

Well I'm a bit of a joke, because I know he does not respond, because he has been angry with me for a long time. I also do not expect a response from him. So I'm indifferent.
I feel for people who still trust him to say something that helps to know how RLC works. Since he says he knows so much (at least Barcelona)
I guess, either he's from RLC, or very close, or he's the biggest liar of every CC.

As for your words ... you are absolutely right. This project is not born outside of Russia, The money is not clear that it is not Russian ... and besides, the people who deal with the girls are from Russia or Ukraine, as you say.
So to deny that RLC, has nothing to do with all that, seems very risky.

Barcelona is what you are, and no one is going to change it. Not because we repeat it a million times, or because we do not like it.
Nor can it be denied that girls work models, when they are not clear that they come as tourists. One thing and the other contradict each other.
As also that girls do not charge when girls have seen them handle a lot of money, and they do not do more than buy a lot of clothes ... That can be done without money?

• Upvote 3