Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

but at least the B1 girls are nude a lot and don't hide it and you don't get the feeling they are telling us to fuck off like some of the girls over at B2 and now even Angel is staying out all night that's just unbearable

Angelina is on the down hill walk of her stay so she is like the rest she has done all she needed to do for her stay

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Belle could have been one of the best girls in the current cast, if she would be there with the right people. ... but ... With the current cast. She is just follow the disconnection like all the other girls and keep her private life outside.

It is sad, but i lost all hope with the current cast (including Belle; sorry). ... This apartments need a restart. ... As fast as posible. 

We need completely new girls, not reruns or friends.Change all at once. We also need open girls, not teasers that hide their real life, like now, no one except Angelina masturbates on cam

• Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

We need completely new girls, not reruns or friends.Change all at once. We also need open girls, not teasers that hide their real life, like now, no one except Angelina masturbates on cam

i agree.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have just read the last 10 pages so why all the complaining about empty apartments -

just checked in and Belle, Gina and Angel are all home----------------asleep at 17:17 :dodgy:

you need to take another look that is rose not gina:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

acabo de leer los últimos 10 páginas ¿por qué todo el quejándose de pisos vacíos -

sólo nos registramos y Belle, Gina y Ángel son caseros ---------------- dormidos a las 17:17 :dodgy:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Belle is the worst of all as we know she is out dancing sexy almost every night but cant be bothered to dance for us,i wont even go into what else she might be doing outside the apt but the least she could do is a sexy dance once in awhile when she used to dance for us every night it seemed like,and we all know what belles idea of dancing is either nude or flashing her goodies

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have just read the last 10 pages so why all the complaining about empty apartments -

just checked in and Belle, Gina and Angel are all home----------------asleep at 17:17 :dodgy:

LOL

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We need to have Belle interrogated as to why she is one person outside the house and another inside?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but at least the B1 girls are nude a lot and don't hide it and you don't get the feeling they are telling us to fuck off like some of the girls over at B2 and now even Angel is staying out all night that's just unbearable

B1 is at home naked a little more, but they are not much better, just a little.

The twins hide in the downstairs bathroom to masturbate. I think it is almost certan. They sometimes spend 40 minutes in there. Last weekend, one twin was out, but the other twin was in bed giving a 3 hour tease show. I noticed, before that, she spent quite a while in the downstairs bathroom. I guess she was masturbating, and that is why she could tease for 3 hours without getting horny

Teasing is all there is.

Also, I'm getting sick of the fake dance shows

• Upvote 2