Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I have no other information than you. I can only add 1 + 1! Belle and Rosemary went out yesterday before 20:00 clock. To a party? In a club? - Too early!

They came home tonight. Belle was sober! She is NEVER sober when she's party! She can not celebrate when she is sober!

So there are only two options: They sat somewhere for 16 hours and watched the sea, or they were working!

or they were doing party drugs like coke which lets you drink a lot without getting drunk

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Snakeater said:

When are the B1 and B2 forums coming back? This having one forum for two apts. suck.   

When both Apartments were separate there was always talk in B2 Apartment as to what was going on in B1 & B2 and with Apartment B1 there was always talk about B1 & B2. Rather than reading the same stuff in 2 different places it was more feasible to combine the Two Barcelona Apartments as One.

As I said before with any change it won't please everyone but the Majority of Members should be pleased.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, vortios said:

Angie go back to bed.

Angelina does it very well, right? She came to Barcelona to work. Instead of paying money for a hotel, she has gone to RLC, gets free accommodation, free food, and an additional 6000 euros for 3 months!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When both Apartments were separate there was always talk in B2 Apartment as to what was going on in B1 & B2 and with Apartment B1 there was always talk about B1 & B2. Rather than reading the same stuff in 2 different places it was more feasible to combine the Two Barcelona Apartments as One.

As I said before with any change it won't please everyone but the Majority of Members should be pleased.

And why not ALL apartments together in one forum? That would the be the best for everyone!

Regarding were Belle was. Parties can occur in the afternoon and during and after club opening hours. Sometimes they go to the beach but I doubt it. Alternatively they were at a boat party and maybe that only docked this morning. Belle did not appear drunk some of the mornings after B2 parties because it might have been a few hours since she drunk plus I am not sure how a cocktail of drugs to keep her going would offset that. If on the boat she was probably working and what that entails we don't know, maybe just company, maybe a dance show. From her outfit it was difficult to tell. She was sexy but not outrageously so like she has been for the clubs. In short the vast majority of us don't know so we can't assume anything about the last 24 hours. It is not impossible Belle got a couple of hours sleep some time and that might also have sobered her up quite a bit.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It is what it is. We'll just get on with it. I won't effect my posting, just maybe some of the reactions.