Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You understand that a long with myself and some others in here. But a lot of others don't get that. They'd rather shut the girls apartments down because they can't stand anyone liking them. Guess that would simplify things for some of us. We'd just cancel and be done with it.  :biggrin:

Thanks DES

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, meran said:

My premium membership expired yesterday and I am not renewing until they send current girls back home and bring some girls who work for RLC and not for private business. 

It's a lot easier than you think, to not have to see them everyday and because you know how it all works with these types of girls, it makes reading about that much more entertaining.  Trust me on this, I'm going on 4 months now and it just gets easier and easier!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

@vortios you said the girls don't party because of the complain. I don't know about you but to me they don't seem to cae that much at being quiete at night ^^'

I would say that as well. They brought the DJ back and the music started at 5.45. Go figure.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I'm not paying for anyone, whatever your name is, no DJ, no businessman, take the girls out for their own enjoyment.
I'm sorry, but that's not what I hired, nor what for many months was happening. If now RLC, for a few months now, allows or promotes that. I'm really out, but I will encourage other clients to leave the project.

Report that Post--NOW--Page  599 Derogatory Comment I don't know what he said...

Moderators note: { It appears that Vortios is working from an incorrect translation, possibly caused by a missing period in BBSQs statement. The result of the translation suggests that BBSQ has insulted Vortios' intelligence, when actually he didn't. I'll let it ride for now as long as everybody keeps their cool. } --F.T.S.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I would say that as well. They brought the DJ back and the music started at 5.45. Go figure.

talking about b2, there are now 3 girls in the appartment ( which doesn't happen often :P) and the motion detector don't even light up. It says a lot about B2 right now :P

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I honestly don't think that deserves answer. It's like you can't see what Barcelona has been like for the last 16 months and think it's all real.

Do for instance girls on holiday lie in bed pointing their pussies at the cameras for several hours a day. Then remove all their clothes and dance for a few hours after midnight after maybe staying at home body painting to be greeted at noon the next day be a man in his late 40s inviting them to a party?

This is not what we all paid for and you know it. 

You missed my point. I literally said, in my post, 'I know it is different on RLC because we paid for it.' 

And I also deliberately didn't mention the body painting because that is certainly not what girls on vacation get up to. But this, right here in B2, is exactly 'real life' for many young holidaymakers in Barcelona, with the exception of the shows like last night. Am I enjoying it? Not particularly (although I enjoy looking at Rosie no matter what she is doing) but this is about as 'real' as it gets in the Barca apartments. It's just more proof that 'real' does not equal 'good.'

• Upvote 1