Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If Belle is too tired to entertain us, she is too tired to go out, but it doesn't work that way it seems. A few nights ago Belle and Rosie yawned for ages on the couch before going out and returning at 11 a.m. - suddenly they found another days with energy. 

Their waiting on "The Call"   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You missed my point. I literally said, in my post, 'I know it is different on RLC because we paid for it.' 

And I also deliberately didn't mention the body painting because that is certainly not what girls on vacation get up to. But this, right here in B2, is exactly 'real life' for many young holidaymakers in Barcelona, with the exception of the shows like last night. Am I enjoying it? Not particularly (although I enjoy looking at Rosie no matter what she is doing) but this is about as 'real' as it gets in the Barca apartments. It's just more proof that 'real' does not equal 'good.'

That's true. But I also think that if this was a 'normal' beachfront flat in Barcelona with three party girls on vacation, a lot more of the party would end up being brought back to the apartment. From a viewers perspective, this apartment is delivering the bad part of normal (going out to party all the time) and also the bad part of RLC (avoiding sexual activity on cam, hidden or no masturbation).

B1 seems like more standard RLC fare (with a little more going out and no big highlights since Irma left).

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... lets hope it will get better when the twins move out ... 

It won't fix anything, kylie or stella will probably move into their room and won't change anything. And gina might go aswell with them and she is the lifeline of this appartment. 

Probably a bait from you saying that B's appartment need a restart with dudes but at this point i'm too tired to fight back so go ahead ...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

But let's be positiv the twins seems to be staying home, a night full of akward dancing and phone for us nice  :cry:

... now you understand what i mean .... barcelona is in bad shape ... :cry: ... and the twins started this mess.  :exclamation:

1 minute ago, timber said:

But I also think that if this was a 'normal' beachfront flat in Barcelona with three party girls on vacation, a lot more of the party would end up being brought back to the apartment.

That is a tremendously good point ... but the cameras instantly make it not real anyway.

• Upvote 2

There is such enormous contrast between the 2 apartments. I just switched to B1 and thought what's that - and I than I remembered it was noise rather than the sound of silence.

"Hello darkness, my old friend."

• Upvote 4

Just now, wathou said:

It won't fix anything, kylie or stella will probably move into their room and won't change anything. And gina might go aswell with them and she is the lifeline of this appartment. 

Probably a bait from you saying that B's appartment need a restart with dudes but at this point i'm too tired to fight back so go ahead ...

... no ... gina is also part of the endless teasing group. ... They need open minded girls .... no more teasing ... no more shows. ... This apartment need people actually be alive at this place and not only outside.

Guests would be nice, no matter if they are guys or girls. ... :) ... I hope, this statement is a bit more acceptable for you. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is a tremendously good point ... but the cameras instantly make it not real anyway.

Exactly. Maybe the party would end up back in the apartment more often but the girls would have to tell any guests about the cameras, and that would probably put off a lot of guys - maybe they have girlfriends back home and wouldn't want to be caught doing the dirty on cam, or maybe they want to break out a bong and have a bit of a session. The DJ knows about RLC so him and his mates wouldn't care, but other guys might

• Upvote 1