Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... now you understand what i mean .... barcelona is in bad shape ... :cry: ... and the twins started this mess.  :exclamation:

Nobody can't disagree that the B's appartment are getting worst everyday since january. But i don't agree with your solution which are fantasies ... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

"Hello darkness, my old friend."

And then on that subject. this afternoon even after she put the shutter back up for the second time, you could barely see Belle's face on Cam 11 when she was just a couple of feet away. That is another RLC should sort out, the lighting and limit the girls to how much they can avoid illumination. 

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Belle is too tired to entertain us, she is too tired to go out, but it doesn't work that way it seems. A few nights ago Belle and Rosie yawned for ages on the couch before going out and returning at 11 a.m. - suddenly they found another day's worth of energy. 

If you want to get down.....down on the ground.....cocaine!!

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Nobody can't disagree that the B's appartment are getting worst everyday since january. But i don't agree with your solution which are fantasies ... 

Actually, I disagree. I would say they are getting worse since April 2nd :biggrin:

And to say the Twins started this problem, hahahahahaa! They couldn't start a car

Probably enough quoting of Mr Box tonight I would say Wathou

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

It was working with girls as Elisa, Nicole, Nora, Anna, ... Even Jessica started to be with the idea of the project at the end of her stay. 

I do not expect a orgy or something equal. ... I just expect to see what is a part of all the other apartments and was already present at this place. RLC is about the private life of the residents and not about strange teasing shows with everything real keeped outside only. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Actually, I disagree. I would say they are getting worse since April 2nd :biggrin:

And to say the Twins started this problem, hahahahahaa! They couldn't start a car

Probably enough quoting of Mr Box tonight I would say Wathou

Yhea i'm bored you can tell by the amount of quote from Mr Box ^^', usually i ignore them because there is something to watch, but when i'm bored it gets nasty :P

It's time for a joint and a movie for me see you tomorrow guys :)

And for the few poeple that still have hope good luck, you are going to need it :) 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Nadie no puede estar en desacuerdo de que el apartamento de B son cada vez peor cada día desde enero. Pero no estoy de acuerdo con la solución que son fantasías ... 

Totally agree with you...
But then complain in the photos that if we call the girls of things ... this directly is to stick your hand in your pockets.
This is not defensible in any way. This is not live life (I do not know if you are interested in seeing girls sleeping) or you just like to observe how the girls are arranged for others ... (you have to be stupid to pay for it)
But it is that they are not vaciones ... since when people go on vacation and work as a model? But I'm waiting for an injunction from RLC ... I'd love to show that information to the labor inspectorate, or there's immigration ... I think we'd see who's lying.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea i'm bored you can tell by the amount of quote from Mr Box ^^', usually i ignore them because there is something to watch, but when i'm bored it gets nasty :P

It's time for a joint and a movie for me see you tomorrow guys :)

And for the few poeple that have still hope good luck, you are going to need it :) 

Bonne nuit, wathou.

• Upvote 2