Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay trying to figure out what happened last day during my Easter break, just to find dozens of pages of bitterness and anger.

To be frank, I an pretty disappointed with the current cast, and if Gina, who at least stayed at home mostly and actually bothered to entertain, found the way to the swingers club, it isn't going in a good direction. Though I just wished RLC listened to me when I said during the the autumn era that different girls with different personalities were needed ("open minded", "prudes" and cam girls all alike), and now we have the perfect cast on paper : popular old glories, "open minded", no "fake", sexually active party girls, all living the real life of partying club goers - and it is a disaster.

But the forum actually is even more depressing that what we have on screen, and I am frankly uncertain about the growing hostility there, and as a person with a natural tendency to goodwill - and having "defended" the girls in the past, I find my position increasingly unwelcome and untenable. My posts recently have been more confrontational, and it is not a thing that is natural for me.

So for the good of everyone here, I will take a little break, be safe everyone, and have a great day.

Yeah the angry, sexually frustrated losers are taking over this forum. Most of the last 10 pages are just full of ignored content now. It's really, really obvious that the girls didn't go to the swinger club last night, and just a little bit of intelligence can figure that out, but the anger and bitterness of the members here is overwhelming now and is blinkering them. If any of the girls read the forum (and I know for a fact that at least two of them do) do these guys really think they are helping anything? It's just more likely to make the girls less open, less willing to entertain the viewers.

What an unpleasant group of people we have here now, with the exception of a few quality posters. It's not fun to be a member here at the moment

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

what an unpleasant group of people we have here now, with the exception of a few quality posters. It's not fun to be a member here at the moment

That's true, but i don't think there are more trolls/haters it's just that even "good" poeple can't find anything nice to say for the girls since nothing is happening ( a lot of us have lost hope) ^^' so the haters and tinfoil hat poeple are thriving :cool:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay trying to figure out what happened last day during my Easter break, just to find dozens of pages of bitterness and anger.

To be frank, I an pretty disappointed with the current cast, and if Gina, who at least stayed at home mostly and actually bothered to entertain, found the way to the swingers club, it isn't going in a good direction. Though I just wished RLC listened to me when I said during the the autumn era that different girls with different personalities were needed ("open minded", "prudes" and cam girls all alike), and now we have the perfect cast on paper : popular old glories, "open minded", no "fake", sexually active party girls, all living the real life of partying club goers - and it is a disaster.

All girls in a cast of the barcelona apartments need to be at least as open minded to be able to life in the apartments for real. ... Otherwise, it is going down very fast close to the level of the girl that is the least involved. It is simply so much more easy to keep the life outside only and just give teasing shows instead, that all the girls downfall to this pattern thankfullly. It is the path to get money without any participation.

They (or RLC) think they just need to generat hope for something worth the money instead of actually get involved. They hold a carrot right in front of the viwers and just wait for the money. It is just sad. 

pig-donkey-23140965.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sí, los perdedores sexualmente frustrados enojados están tomando este foro. La mayor parte de los últimos 10 páginas son sólo lleno de contenido ignorado ahora. Es muy, muy obvio que las niñas no van a la Swingerclub anoche, y sólo un poco de inteligencia puede darse cuenta de eso, pero la ira y la amargura de los miembros aquí es abrumadora ahora y ellos se blinkering. Si alguna de las niñas leen el foro (y sé que es un hecho que al menos dos de ellos lo hacen) tienen estos chicos realmente piensan que están ayudando nada? Es sólo más probable que las niñas menos abierto, menos dispuestos a entretener a los espectadores.

Lo que un desagradable grupo de personas que tenemos aquí ahora, con la excepción de unos pocos carteles de calidad. No es divertido ser un miembro aquí en este momento

You who seem to have all the answers, or a special clairvoyance, because you do not enlighten us with your wisdom?
That would be to help the girls, to eliminate at once, all doubt of suspicion. That would not break any rules, and if instead I would make all those "uninformed people" and "frustrated" I suppose you know them all, personally to decide those affirmations ... but with his abitual clairvoyance, I suppose we will settle for his Silence, and let those "uninformed" think about what happens inside the houses of RLC. That so famous of "24/7 live".

As for what he said that the girls do not offer spectacle if they read these lines, you know that I do not write for the girls or to pass the hand by the back to anyone. I share my opinion with customers or potential RLC customers.
Look as an entrepreneur that I am and responsible for many people who live our clients, I can assure you that if you hear something similar to what you tell me, or only suggest it to me ... I immediately put the suitcases in the door ... With a plane ticket to your home.
How can you even think that? Well, yes I can understand it, simply you should not be responsible for a company, nor you have people in your care who live in a business. That would explain his comments. That is not the first time I read it.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

Eso es cierto, pero no creo que hay más trolls / enemigos es sólo que incluso "buenos" Poeple no puede encontrar nada bueno que decir de las chicas ya no pasa nada (muchos de nosotros hemos perdido la esperanza) ^^' por lo que los enemigos y Poeple sombrero de papel de aluminio están prosperando :cool:

I said a lot and good of the girls.
But you do not understand my complaints. They are not for the girls. Its role is clear, I complain about RLC, its organization, which allows all this happening inside the lives, rather, what is happening outside the houses and we know for sure that has already happened other times, among others Things that is what is giving the house a bad name among customers.
You may notice or close your eyes or stick your head under the wing like the ostriches, but that will not fix things.
Houses were not what they are today, before we could complain about the inaction of the girls inside the house, but never get to read that accused a girl practicing the oldest trade in the world. It's just a euphemism.
If you think that I like to recognize that the girls are on the street with Alex's class types, well, but I can not ignore what happens even though some accuse us of being "a sexual frustration" to those who give their Opinion, more or less right.
It is easy to cut all those rumors and redirect the thing, but RLC is interested in redirecting anything?
I sincerely care nothing what is said here. And the fame that girls can have.
RLc wants to make money. So if RLC does not care about the fame that the girls can have, they are after all their workers ... because it will matter to me, that I only have a relationship, client-company with them for 90 days At most, not even with them but with RLC?

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Todas las chicas en un reparto de los apartamentos en Barcelona tienen que ser al menos tan abierto de mente para ser capaz de vida en los apartamentos reales. ...  De lo contrario, está bajando muy rápido cerca del nivel de la chica que es el menos implicado. Simplemente es mucho más fácil mantener la vida fuera solamente y sólo le dan las burlas muestra en cambio, que todas las chicas desventaja de este patrón thankfullly. Es el camino para conseguir el dinero sin ningún tipo de participación.

Ellos (o RLC) piensan que sólo hay que ge esperanza de algo vale la pena el dinero en lugar de realmente participar. Ellos tienen un derecho zanahoria delante de los viwers y sólo tiene que esperar por el dinero. Es simplemente triste. 

pig-burro-23140965.jpg

Is not that a real life?
Maybe not a college girl, or a vacation girl of the people who come to spend a week, and goes visiting all the monuments and goes out at night to clubs with their friends.
But if it is the life of a type of woman who is real and we all have in mind.
I would not have liked to see that kind of life, since I'm not interested in the privacy of those women. That is why I was initially delighted with the idea of this project, which is why I do not see Chartube or similar pages.vvv

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, swinger said:

Your contribution has no reference at all to my request to Benfold

Why bother explaining? Look at the state of this forum, it's full of bitter angry people who won't change their opinions even if they see cold hard evidence. I have tried to offer a contrary view to all the negativity expressed here, but it's tiring and not worth the effort any more. I think I'm done with this forum for a while

I hope everyone has a nice day

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Luego de entrar en la dinámica de las salidas en la noche, podría ser adjudicado a la intermediación de Alex?
¿Eso quiere decir que Alex es más potente que la propia de RLC que hace que los intereses de Alex más importante que los intereses de los clientes RLC?

Like I have said and I believe, these girls are arm candy or something much more and I believe that RLC is behind it all.   It makes no sense for RLC to ignore the numerous emails that I'm sure they have received about the amount of time the Barca apartments are empty.  It is an admission, at least to me anyway, that RLC is much more involved in what the girls do outside the apartments!!

Subscribers are eventually going to get tired of it and you and I both know what the outcome of that will be.  I honestly hope for those of you that enjoy RLC that that doesn't happen.  Only time will tell, but while time goes on people will continue to donate to a sinking ship!

• Upvote 2