Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Rosie bate in the bath

She did!! It was pretty hidden tough, but I like this developement! I hope we see more of this from her!

As for all the girls: MORE BATING, LESS STUPID DANCE SHOWS!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

She did!! It was pretty hidden tough, but I like this developement! I hope we see more of this from her!

As for all the girls: MORE BATING, LESS STUPID DANCE SHOWS!!!!!!!

She has done it 3 days in a row now

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The problem with that is, they have to leave the actual thread they want to blow off steam about to go to another thread that doesn't even pertain to the thread they want to blow off steam about.  I will respect your changes even if I don't fully agree with them.  There is simply not enough that happens in the apartments for there not to be a ton of repeats on the forum!!!

Little by little cc is taking of an essencial right we all have..of expression and freedom to say what we feel like to some degree..they start with..don't coment about k.k.,then was other things..and this about the outside was expected..the the thing is..we have all the right to talk about what we thing about the residents could be doing or something(to some degree)is something called frredomed of speech.an dehiscence is an forum an they always come to the escuse to..not to bother some users..but they don't mind to bother others!?cc it's always the same things..and always cuttings freedom of speech.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

I may be wrong but it's beginning to seem like Rose may just be more of a wild child than Belle is.

I've had that impression for some time. I really hope she's staying 3 months and not leaving with Belle. She could do with spending more time with Stella :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

they are in the exercise mode with saran wrap on Belle's legs and around Rose tummy--probably a quick jog outside the apartment (they can't run inside)

I was wrong--they are going to roller blade outside the apartment:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well let's hope the next time someone switches a light on. All that full frontal kitty from Belle and when Angel wasn't blocking it, it was too dark to see. NV would have been OK. And Angel just shut up. A couple of times they stopped mid motion because she had to speak.