Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... please consider the rules of this thread. ... 

(It must be Short and not a Long Drawn Out Paragraph)

You quoted it right. With your bloated posts, you annoy all people here. And if you think, I had you annoyed, think over your proverb: "Getroffene Hunde bellen"

So, jezz nochemol uff guut Meenzerisch, ich hoff,Du kriesch das met: Lee Dich nit met mer aan, ich kann noch ganz annersch...

• Upvote 1

... it is so strange ... why do this grown up girls play child games all the times ... ?

... it is time for a change ... lets hope the twins will move out fast ... :)

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Mod complaints filed. JPG removed to avoid a Camcaps food fit.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Eremes, do me one favour:

Box.gif.416b6f486cafd61ae5385cb8968b7f23.gif

By acknowledging him, you only inspire him to continue posting his nonsense. 

when i click it takes me to his profile. cant find the ignore button :/

Dear StnCld316, I understand you're the boss and everything you decide, but please explain why these new rules have been added, please do not tell me it was done to guard the girls, then please in the new rules you can insert that Benfold can Make a comment every 15 days.
thank you

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Nobody's come round he room to interrupt and stand in the way. I am not comparing her with Michelle who was quite deliberately doing it but there was a Michelle feel to the way she was doing it. 

maybe but did you stop to think that belle may have wanted her to be in that spot so you could not see shit 

1 minute ago, meran said:

Look, what Benfold did: Don't click, just hold the mouse-arrow over the Name of Mister Box. It will pop-up a smaller window. You will find the ignore-button there

2 minutes ago, meran said:

You can add people to the ignore list over your menu (upper right corner). Just select the "Ignored Users" Item in the drop down menu. ... :)