Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like to know what the point was in bringing Kylie into the picture in the first place?  She hasn't done anything from what I have read.......what was the point!!!

She's a big girl and no there's nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I have to disagree, watch Belle's uncontrolled spasms at the end, a clear sign that she did get off to the fast flowing water jet. 

I'm with you mate, she twinged like I've never seen her twinge before...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I understand what your saying but there's a difference between my posts about Belle which are about what is happening and might happen and last night it was something special and repeatedly posting the same negative comment. There are reasons I do what I do but it is not to piss anyone off. Were more people not put off posting then it would look as though only I was posting. Like I said only one person ever complained I was spamming the pictures section and that quite frankly missing the point of the site. I watch as much as I can so I am on RLC a lot and the natural place to come is CC. At the moment Belle has less champions than Rosie, Angel and Gina so maybe if more joined in as they did last night thankfully I wouldn't post so much but then there's my OCD and maybe that has a little effect - although as for posting is concerned that might be an excuse. I shan't find out unless I stop posting and I don't want to.

No doubt this post will provoke more abuse but I'm just being honest.

I see that, but you also repeat the same thing --- my sexy belle--- not everyone agrees that every time Belle turns in bed is a special occasion, not everyone thinks b1&b2 are fake and need to bee replaced, as mr. bow says, but we must try to respect each others

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

, not everyone thinks b1&b2 are fake and need to bee replaced, as mr. bow says,  we must try to respect each others

One gains respect by being respectful-not spamming everything everyone says:angry:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I see that, but you also repeat the same thing --- my sexy belle--- not everyone agrees that every time Belle turns in bed is a special occasion, not everyone thinks b1&b2 are fake and need to bee replaced, as mr. bow says, but we must try to respect each others

To get respect around here you have to earn it Ed2,,,the people who love to cry all the time to get respect,,are the very same ones who hypocritically refuse to respect both the ladies of RLC and fellow CC members and their opinions.

And I don't see anything wrong with BB saying My sexy Belle:heart: he thinks that Belle is his and she is sexy, that's how he expresses his love for his favorite girl so take your own advice and respect that too,,, everyone knows who the love of my life is,,,, even though I don't say :heart::heart: "My Beautiful,Sexy, Exotic, Classy Delicious, Cutie Pie, Gorgeous, Smoking Hot "RITA":heart::heart:,,that would be a lot for me to type in every single comment lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

See now you know exactly how the Barcelona Girls feel when you and the person who's comments you love to like speaks cruel and unnecessary mean things about them.::)

ok. you must really show interest in those posts yourself my friend, you have to click on it to see who has liked

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I see that, but you also repeat the same thing --- my sexy belle--- not everyone agrees that every time Belle turns in bed is a special occasion,

No of course don't so people shouldn't comment unless everyone agrees with them. And you are exaggerating for effect? Last night Belle was doing something special, something no other girl in Barcelona does or has done. She hadn't done it for a month so this was very special. We need to encourage the girls otherwise we are back in Dullsville. And my excitement is genuine and not designed for provocation which is the crucial difference. People who have been her a long time understand by my motivation. You are of course equally entitled to your views and I respect that. If I didn't post there would be a lot of people posting "Where's BB?" LOL

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

what are the girls in B1 baking ? looks good :) 

Don't know, I can only see the back of Mia's head now. Step aside girl, we want to see Gina, your sister, and whatever you lovelies are cooking.