Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Girls still waiting. Could be a have a look at us before we go out. Could be waiting to get wild? We just don't know with this lot. The other 2 are almost as an unpredictabel as My Belle:heart:. B&R not watching the TV that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

To get respect around here you have to earn it Ed2,,,the people who love to cry all the time to get respect,,are the very same ones who hypocritically refuse to respect both the ladies of RLC and fellow CC members and their opinions.

And I don't see anything wrong with BB saying My sexy Belle:heart: he thinks that Belle is his and she is sexy, that's how he expresses his love for his favorite girl so take your own advice and respect that too,,, everyone knows who the love of my life is,,,, even though I don't say :heart::heart: "My Beautiful,Sexy, Exotic, Classy Delicious, Cutie Pie, Gorgeous, Smoking Hot "RITA":heart::heart:,,that would be a lot for me to type in every single comment lol :biggrin:

yes, I agree, bb has the full right to do that, as has mr. box

I respect bb's enthusiasm over Belle, even though I've expressed my different view

• Upvote 1

Here's a pussy post guys, because I happen to love pussy...:biggrin:

We've had some great one's in the girls apartments. Nora set the standard, but other fantastic pussies IMO were Polya, Anna, Elisa, and more recently the fabulous Jess and what was my all time favorite pussy, my girl Nicole. But I have to admit that she has been overtaken in the pussy stakes as far as \I'm concerned by the lovely Gina...Watching her Nivea application today was immense...Of course, my girl really only showed hers off mainly in NV, so if she gave us Gina's views. who knows...

I compare Gina's pussy to a fine red wine...Smooth to begin with with a lovely bouquet, but when you delve into it, a lot more complex and multilayered with a long lingering finish that remains in the mouth longer after the event...:biggrin:

On that note I'm off to watch Masterchef and see you later...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've had some great one's in the girls apartments. Nora set the standard, but other fantastic pussies IMO were Polya, Anna, Elisa, and more recently the fabulous Jess and what was my all time favorite pussy, my girl Nicole. But I have to admit that she has been overtaken in the pussy stakes as far as \I'm concerned by the lovely Gina...Watching her Nivea application today was immense...Of course, my girl really only showed hers off mainly in NV, so if she gave us Gina's views. who knows...

I compare Gina's pussy to a fine red wine...Smooth to begin with with a lovely bouquet, but when you delve into it, a lot more complex and multilayered with a long lingering finish that remains in the mouth longer after the event...:biggrin:

What about Angelina's pussy :huh: She has one of the best looking for me :heart:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All this talk about Pussy is making me hungry too,,,,mmmhh delicious ::):heart::heart:

tumblr_mgm9mjFaUT1ra9xwio1_250.giftumblr_moy565JPMg1s65rzwo5_r1_400.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh, Polya... :heart:

I loved Ilona's pussy, especially when she still had that little landing strip. Although Irma working Ilona's kitty with the tweezers, making sure it was smooth as silk was a sight for sore eyes as well. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I loved Ilona's pussy, especially when she still had that little landing strip. Although Irma working Ilona's kitty with the tweezers, making sure it was smooth as silk was a sight for sore eyes as well. 

Of all the girls that Irma went down on,,,Ilona is the one that I most wanted for Irma to lick her Kitty,,,, We know how Timid and scared that Ilona can be every time Irma tried to do something to her,,,and that's what would make it so hot,,,to see Irma hold her down and make her take it ::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart:

tumblr_mnkuaqRKab1rapu2oo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I remember your posts about Polya at the other site. She was a great gal

• Upvote 1