Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Stella and Kylie needs a physical contact, they appreciate both but it means what ??????

Early days for Kylie but we know what Stella is capable of from her earlier stay.

good night all and night :angel: I don't know why you came back tonight you are making it known that you don't want to be there so why wait for your time is up on rlc  you can stay where ever you go for the day and half the night and then you can be happy for not have to be here or is that you get paid just to sleep in the rlc apartment and you don't where you go all time

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Quelle est la vraie relation entre Stella  et  Kylie   ????????   je n'ai pas encore pu mettre un nom exact  dessus  ........

GIRLFRIEND      EXGIRLFRIEND.......   JUST  FRIEND ...... ,,,,,,???????

I've always wondered what was the reason for bringing her to RLC in the first damn place!!  I have read absolutely nothing about her doing anything since she has been on RLC.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

good night all and night :angel: I don't know why you came back tonight you are making it known that you don't want to be there so why wait for your time is up on rlc  you can stay where ever you go for the day and half the night and then you can be happy for not have to be here or is that you get paid just to sleep in the rlc apartment and you don't where you go all time

Bingo!

Angelina up all ready taken her bath and probably getting ready to go out for the day she did what we pay her to do she came home at 2 am to sleep in her room now its time to go out till its time the sleep tonight

• Upvote 1