Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Casting friends together has not been good.  Take the Kylie /Stella friendship...one is always into the situation and one not.  Just along for the free vacation.  There have been several others...after the fight in B2 a couple of months ago, you would think RLC would learn.  AND NO MORE SISTERS EITHER RLC!

Not true, the "party-era" happened because the girls were friends ! The only mistakes rlc keeps making is that they put two girls in a same bed and it never has been in our advantage, the girls will never do anything sexual while they are sharing a bed ... ( that's obvious) 

As for nicole & estelle, well it wasn't rlc's fault they just invited nicole's friend because she requested it but she only did that to get the big room in b2, sooner or later estelle would have figured it out ( it was translated that nicole said to estelle shortly after she join rlc that sharing a bed "is not a good idea", but she was the one who invited estelle lmao go figure) And it finnaly ended into a fight :X i think it was more the girl's fault than rlc's ... anyway this is history and i don't think will see either of them later ( or maybe nicole in her own appt ^^')

• Upvote 3

Just now, martyen said:

Are you sure? Aida was a typical Asian girl, in the big room (B1). If the girl who was in conflict with Adele is Aida what is the Asian girl type?

ha oui peut-être je suis pas bon avec les nom donné par rlc ^^'

2 hours ago, eremes said:

I tried wg. the new rules that allow no more backbiting, to camouflage my statement a little, as I have used the Frankfurt idiom. but apparently you do not understand Hesse.

And you could Saw off the Limb your Sitting On...verstaisch ?

Just caught up but it's time to make tea...I had a quick  look twice on replay, I thought that was Gina in Belle's room...:dodgy:..

Wow...Something to look forward to later if the girls apt are empty...Well it is tuesday, club night...::)

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Not true, the "party-era" happened because the girls were friends ! The only mistakes rlc keeps making is that they put two girls in a same bed and it never has been in our advantage, the girls will never do anything sexual while they are sharing a bed ... ( that's obvious) 

As for nicole & estelle, well it wasn't rlc's fault they just invited nicole's friend because she requested it but she only did that to get the big room in b2, sooner or later estelle would have figured it out ( it was translated that nicole said to estelle shortly after she join rlc that sharing a bed "is not a good idea", but she was the one who invited estelle lmao go figure) And it finnaly ended into a fight :X i think it was more the girl's fault than rlc's ... anyway this is history and i don't think will see either of them later ( or maybe nicole in her own appt ^^')

My impression is that the party era happened because of two strong leaders...Lola and Anna.  (though I must admit that the bearded dude in the apron made for a good igniter/ catalyst.  The rest of the girls did not know each other prior to that.

il y a 6 minutes, wathou a dit :

ha oui peut-etre je suis pas bon Avec les nom Donné par RLC ^^ »

No problem, it animates the forum. Someone will have the answer or not. I find good idea, that people offer topics of conversation

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The rest of the girls did not know each other prior to that.

Not true either but i won't talk about that since it's private live :)

And everyone here says that lola was a leader, i never had that impression it's just that the girls really liked to have fun together and of course having more money (bonuses) at the end was probably a good incentive ^^' 

il y a 19 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je suggère son BF pourrait être Barca quelques jours, mais personne ne semblait d'accord avec moi ...:confused:

This could answer some questions about his night outings.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, martyen said:

Are you sure? Aida was a typical Asian girl, in the big room (B1). If the girl who was in conflict with Adele is Aida what is the Asian girl type?

No he is right it was Aida. The Asian girl was Layla

• Upvote 1