Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 14 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je ne vois pas ce que vous dites ......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........je rigole :)

Mais sérieusement, il ne faut pas que faire partie des téléspectateurs RLC expérience? En voyant la nouvelle fille promenade à travers la porte, puis voir marcher la porte !! Je ne l'ai jamais compris que sur les RLC ...... hey, peut-être juste moi !!

I totally agree with you. I remember leaving live girls that brought a share of truth, I do not know why RLC stopped maybe a will of girls. ???

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

I totally agree with you. I remember leaving live girls that brought a share of truth, I do not know why RLC stopped maybe a will of girls. ???

It beats the heck out of me, and those overly long UM periods is a joke.  All of what needs to be explained could be done during their castings and when an old girl comes back there should never be any need for UM periods.......but once again, maybe it's just me and the way I believe it should go.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It beats the heck out of me, and those overly long UM periods is a joke.  All of what needs to be explained could be done during their castings and when an old girl comes back there should never be any need for UM periods.......but once again, maybe it's just me and the way I believe it should go.

The cleaning staff must not be shown.