Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Angel: I will not tell you that you will miss me, I would not tell you that you had sunny days, I would not say you a charming girl, I would not tell you that you had irritated me ... Sometimes I would not say that I liked your shyness ... your clumsiness ... your dances ... But know that I wish you the best in your private and professional life. I think you would not return A RLC ... project was not made for you. Many thanks a fan. ....:angel:...:heart:....:sad:..:sad:

• Upvote 1

Angelina My angel you came into our lives on January 29th that was the day that this apartment we came alive you come in as a ball of Fire and you never stopped burning you are very fun to watch even when you didn't do anything but just lay in your bed or sit on the couch I never stopped watching you when you were in Angel to me you were the best angel I loved you from day one and you took my heart I don't know why but to me the first thing that I about you was your eyes call me silly but that's the first thing I want to look at the eyes that you have let me know that you had a wild side to you you were the perfect lady for this project and and I know everything that about you was a hundred percent real you never had to fake anything you did your masturbations was not for us you just let us see into your life and that's what this project was all about and that's that's why you were the perfect lady for this apartment you brought you brought your real life to let us watch so now it's time for you to go and I hope some day we will see you again on here but to me angel you was a hundred percent all so thank you for sharing some of the intimate moments of your life be safe wherever life takes you and remember you will always be loved and welcome back by my angel till we meet again love your biggest fan so if you're not here when I get home from work I want you to know how much you were loved while you were here okay this is been long enough I'm starting to feel really sad so Angelina my angel sweet sweet angel have a safe trip home or wherever your Journeys and life lead you you are a very wonderful woman I don't want to say goodbye because that means that I will never see you again and I don't want that to ever happen and now I see you have one suitcase packed and you are in bed sleeping like an angel hurry back angel when you feel it's time to come back see you later cuz I know and my heart RLC would be very smart to have you back so thank you Angel for sharing with us I'm nice part of your life and this was said with love from your biggest fan goodnight Angel my love

• Upvote 2

Angelina it's sad to see you starting to pack up to leave RLC. I will remember that you were always smiling and laughing throughout your stay. Remember that you have fans who will continue to miss you long after you leave. I hope you continue to stick to your convictions and reach your goals in life.

images.png.fc02c3bb6d1eb171a5f45ba878ec9265.png 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina My angel you came into our lives on January 29th that was the day that this apartment we came alive you come in as a ball of Fire and you never stopped burning you are very fun to watch even when you didn't do anything but just lay in your bed or sit on the couch I never stopped watching you when you were in Angel to me you were the best angel I loved you from day one and you took my heart I don't know why but to me the first thing that I about you was your eyes call me silly but that's the first thing I want to look at the eyes that you have let me know that you had a wild side to you you were the perfect lady for this project and and I know everything that about you was a hundred percent real you never had to fake anything you did your masturbations was not for us you just let us see into your life and that's what this project was all about and that's that's why you were the perfect lady for this apartment you brought you brought your real life to let us watch so now it's time for you to go and I hope some day we will see you again on here but to me angel you was a hundred percent all so thank you for sharing some of the intimate moments of your life be safe wherever life takes you and remember you will always be loved and welcome back by my angel till we meet again love your biggest fan so if you're not here when I get home from work I want you to know how much you were loved while you were here okay this is been long enough I'm starting to feel really sad so Angelina my angel sweet sweet angel have a safe trip home or wherever your Journeys and life lead you you are a very wonderful woman I don't want to say goodbye because that means that I will never see you again and I don't want that to ever happen and now I see you have one suitcase packed and you are in bed sleeping like an angel hurry back angel when you feel it's time to come back see you later cuz I know and my heart RLC would be very smart to have you back so thank you Angel for sharing with us I'm nice part of your life and this was said with love from your biggest fan goodnight Angel my love

Bud......this has got to be the longest sentence in the history of the world!!!

Have a safe and fruitful journey to your next destination Angelina.

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Just to say I hope 

Angel has a good journey home and enjoys the rest of her

Summer. If she is leaving this

Morning I wish her all the best

In her future endevours and I look forward to a

New girl arriving soon

:heart:

Nice Ben ;)

My Lovely Angel I can't wait you to come back home to me, and give me a big hug. I'm so happy that your prsence at RLC has ended, no more cameras, no more stupid viewers and no more stupid girls and spanish junkies, welcome back to a real life darling. I'll be waiting for your arriving with impatience:heart:

• Upvote 2