Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lola's been a big disappointment so far! She's been here 10 minutes and we haven't seen any wild lesbian orgies yet...:dodgy:

Naga now you know that it takes at least 20 min. to get settled in and the clotheing off. Then you have to add the 30 sec. to jump in bed.:cool:

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well there one sad sad thing about all this and it call the fucking Laundry room. I sending a email to RLC and ask them to tell Lola and Stella not to spend so much time in there

So they are not allowed to do Laundry now??? :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Es cierto que sólo tendremos que esperar y ver ...::)

Unfortunately, that's all we have left.
But personally I'm happy to see Lola in the house.
The only thing that I have doubt, if it will be the same Lola of the last year? Or will we continue to see "Alex's" for the aparteamento?

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

A girl who likes to party

Lola does like to party but she's more like a house mother.  She gets things started.  Indeed, she was the one who instigated an epic all female orgy at B2 sometime back.  I might add that Stella and Belle were lead participants in that orgy.   Everybody in B2 cut loose that night.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Lola le gusta a la fiesta, pero ella es más como una casa madre. Ella hace que las cosas empezaron. De hecho, ella fue la que instigó una epopeya todo orgía de sexo femenino en algún momento posterior B2. Debo añadir que Stella y Belle eran participantes principales en esa orgía. Todo el mundo en corte B2 perder esa noche.

The two parties, both the massages in B1, and the big party in B2, made the girls some stars.
I'm a big fan of Lola, but I admit, that the participation of all the girls, that made RLC get to the top of entertainment.