Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Ok all these girls could be there to represent RLC like in California ever years they have like a seminar for all the Sex cam site and they could be doing one for all the voyeur web site. My be Kamila there to but she did not won't to stay in one of the apt

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ce bloc Jasmin sur Mlle X dans le bain avant doit avoir pris un peu de planification à long terme ...:dodgy:

Or just be clean to go to a club: somebody thinks the girls will stay at the apartment tonight? :huh:..:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but will it be in or out, and will it be with B1...:confused:

would they prepare like this if they were staying in... I think they'll go out, or in my dreams they are opening b3 tonight lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

they had a "meeting" in the bathroom a few minutes before the bath

Yeh I noticed that on replay and Jasmin carefully manoevered the towel to sit on. I'm not having a go at Miss X here by the way. If she isn't part of the project she's not obliged to show us anything...

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

would they prepare like this if they were staying in... I think they'll go out, or in my dreams they are opening b3 tonight lol

I think they'll go out too. but you can't always tell with this lot, they might have a joint party...who knows and I'm not gonna guess...:confused:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

are you calling yourself a troll?

Yes, everyone that doesn't agree with you (happyone), euromike, benfold and the mods are considered a troll on this forum

• Upvote 3

The basic rules state that information gleaned from outside of RLC is not acceptable for public posting.

Information derived from INSIDE the apartment, and resulting conclusions, ARE acceptable for public posting as long as they don't contain specific addresses of the apartment, etc.

If people used proper judgement when they posted and tolerance for other's opinions, we wouldn't need any rules. We didn't have them when CamCaps was small, but we obviously need them now. Much to my displeasure.

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think you are pushing your own rules mr..

I double that emotion....

Remember when BlahBlahx said "erroeorml,fm", wasn't that hilarious ? Past History Excuse.....

and when Fartmore said the girls "mbngtkttk" Wasn't that the TRUTH HeHE.... Past History Excuse.....

No, I'm not Buying it.. Past History Excuse Doesn't Fly....It Pandoras Box....

37 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, it's obvious that these girls are models and dancers. They dress down, paint themselves with fluorescent paint, practice their dance moves together, etc. We can talk about Paul's military duty outside the apartment; we knew he was involved in that because of his uniform and footwraps. Same with Leora's outside activities. We don't need to hack personal accounts to find out such otherwise obvious information that is gleaned from inside the apartments.

If the girls requested that we not talk about their profession here, they would contact me and we would comply with their wishes. Nearly all the tenants come here occasionally (and some of them constantly.) Hence, we can talk about our speculations in a general manner, while avoiding derogatory remarks about them. I'm sure they're all very fine girls. And if I grew up living through Russian winters, I'd kill to hang out in Barcelona.

If someone suggested that they were all bookkeepers for an Accounting firm, I'd just think that was funny sarcastic creative wild-eyed speculation and move on.

LOL and more LOL..I have seen far more beautiful girls and dancers on street.They are no model or dancer material.