Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm coming to work right now, I read that Stella and Kylie left, right?
Then Gina is still part of the project or is doing his life, it's Thursday, something happens, I thought Polya and Lola went to B2, but Lola looks very nervous

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

All 5 (well when Caro arrives) sat at the table with rabbit food. Belle has cooked her own stuff which is something dark green.

Actually the rabbit food looks more appetising. I think they each have a can of coke - that's Coca Cola or whatever you want to believe ... :rolleyes:

They're cans of Estrella

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm coming to work right now, I read that Stella and Kylie left, right?
Then Gina is still part of the project or is doing his life, it's Thursday, something happens, I thought Polya and Lola went to B2, but Lola looks very nervous

They packed, haven't left just yet. They're out gathering supplies for the 5 girl orgy that will take place later tonight to memorialize Stella's exit.

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Hanno messo in valigia, non hanno ancora lasciato solo. Sono fuori forniture di raccolta per l'orgia 5 bambina che si terrà più tardi stasera per commemorare l'uscita di Stella.

I know more than a star, we celebrate a black hole

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

A good example of the intelligence of these women: They obviously believe that they are invisible behind transparent glass .... Probably all brain cells smoked away ...

resembles your posts :dodgy:

• Upvote 2