Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know guys, I love watching the girls on RLC and I love chatting to you lot on CC, but when CC is as bad as it has been this week it's a pain in the arse and a real struggle to enjoy it...:angry:

Indeed. That was a point I made a while back but it all still just goes on.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know guys, I love watching the girls on RLC and I love chatting to you lot on CC, but when CC is as bad as it has been this week it's a pain in the arse and a real struggle to enjoy it...:angry:

TRUST ME I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY FRIEND,,AS DO ALL OF US:cry::cry:

tenor.gifgiphy.gif

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,I wonder if cuddling can get Jasmin pregnant?,,,Because if I was cuddled up with her like that she would be pregnant by the next morning,,,,She has that thick soft ass:heart::heart::biggrin:

Am I missing something here. Jas is sound asleep and completely covered up.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A little birdie whispered in my ear and said we're in for a software upgrade very soon. That should take care of the intermittent lag-time problems. As for the tenants' actions and the quality of our members posts, well, that's not a system software problem.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Hi guy's iv'e been in hospital for a few days and i come back and my favorate girl Stella is gone :sad: it's too many pages to catch up can someone give me a quick wrap up of what's been happening.

Btw cacjc, I hope you're ok...:biggrin:

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A little birdie whispered in my ear and said we're in for a software upgrade very soon. That should take care of the intermittent lag-time problems. As for the tenants' actions and the quality of our members posts, well, that's not a system software problem.

So, Foamy, how are we going to make it better??? 

My Belle:heart: and Rosie did a tango across the LR but not much is happening as My Belle:heart: is going through a very quiet period of no sexy dancing lasting about 4 days but the shower is right behind her.:dodgy::biggrin:

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

You know i had Cancer for the 2nd time and December they took my Spleen out since then iv'e been having problems with my back now they think it might be in my bones i find out the results on tuesday so i hope it's not Cancer 

Me too mate...

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

So, Foamy, how are we going to make it better??? 

Well, we could eliminate all the Rules if the membership so desires. Or, we could tighten up the rules so that only people wearing straight jackets can get into CamCaps.

We could automatically ban anybody who is accused of being a troll, and we could do the same with the snowflakes that feed them by whining about how much they're picked-on by the "trolls."

I wish we could be like the old days when there were no rules, and members had already learned how to post responsibly in the BBS and Usenet days.

We Mods are not the all powerful fascist police force that some members think we are. We're just members who care about CamCaps, and our loyalty shows every time we taken action and then get beat up. We can admonish, help members with posting problems, and ban illegal posters.

But we are unable to legislate FUN. That's up to the members.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I haven't been able to work out the relationship between Rosie and Miss X. I thought that may have been sisters or even half sisters. They are close and have a bond and share some characteristics that I find interesting. Miss X doesn't have the extrovert features that Rosie displays. They don't seem to be able to read each others minds like the twins did. Maybe they are just good friends Any thoughts?  

I haven't seen Rosie's friend out of bed long enough to pass judgement...:dodgy: