Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry! You are a nice guy BB, but can't you please just write Belle is beutyfull, everyone know that you thnk that, so do you have to use a whole page listing every bodypart in the human anathomy. I just want to read through the forums, but if I go to sleep, when I try to read back to see what happened during the night, 20 pages of -love my Belle- can bee tiering. I try to skip most, but still.

Personally I think Belle has been a dissapointment, as are the reruns are, but that has nothing to do with my point. Of course we want your encuraging optimistic posts, but it can sometimes totally dominate every page, even if nothing is really going on.

Sorry! I hope you take no offence against you BB.

Absolutely no offence taken ed2. Your points are all reasonable.

This morning was again pretty spectacular though. I remember the days with Kami and Kristy would lie around doing not a lot other than eating watermelon and the pages would be full of gifs and eulogies and fill every 10 minutes. You will have seen a lot of girls getting love as well. I post a bit more than necessary but then I always have on this board from Day 1 and no-one (well one or two who object to everything) objected when I used to post loads of pics. I know that's different.

Ultimately you could choose to ignore my posts but if you noticed after she stopped her show I stopped posting. I like to big her up a bit. In less than 4 weeks she will be gone and so will I unless she returns so these posts won't be for much longer. 

Thanks for the understanding and patience and I won't list all the bodyparts again :biggrin: whatever i may think of them although I will mention individual ones.

• Upvote 3

Well now Rosie occupying My Belle:heart:'s space on the bed near the cameras LOL. Of course if they were occupying the same space :biggrin:. They seem to prefer their phones though.

Rosie's just left the room so maybe Belle can close the door, get the music and dance ... or shower dance :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Sorry! You are a nice guy BB, but can't you please just write Belle is beutyfull, everyone know that you thnk that, so do you have to use a whole page listing every bodypart in the human anathomy. I just want to read through the forums, but if I go to sleep, when I try to read back to see what happened during the night, 20 pages of -love my Belle- can bee tiering. I try to skip most, but still.

Personally I think Belle has been a dissapointment, as are the reruns are, but that has nothing to do with my point. Of course we want your encuraging optimistic posts, but it can sometimes totally dominate every page, even if nothing is really going on.

Sorry! I hope you take no offence against you BB.

Imagine what it would look like here if we all were to use half a page to tell the others what we just like. - The best thing is to ignore him. He does not understand it, unfortunately. There are 99 per cent messages to Belle and self-talks, which he posts here. Not interesting for us. And do not you believe that all this will end when Belle is gone in 4 weeks!

• Upvote 2

Jasmin decides to sunbathe topless joining my naked Belle:heart:  and seems intent on blocking the gap first with a mat then with a chair. The 2 pixies are alongside each other with a great but far away rear view. Belle on all 4s rubs Jasmin's back with suncream. If only there were a closer camera on the balcony.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, swinger said:

Imagine what it would look like here if we all were to use half a page to tell the others what we just like. - The best thing is to ignore him. He does not understand it, unfortunately. There are 99 per cent messages to Belle and self-talks, which he posts here. Not interesting for us. And do not you believe that all this will end when Belle is gone in 4 weeks!

Well swinger, you'll obviously be ignoring BB so hopefully it's the last you post on the subject...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, swinger said:

I think the all loving posts would bee just fine if others were allowed to express their opinions too, but unfortunately, those who think a little different get harassed, and even banned on this forum.

Earlier today  I just saw people getting accused of "insulting a tenant" for saying Jasmin always lay on the couch all day. I'd say that was stating a fact!

I see you are a newbee. Watch out! When I joined I wanted a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, but I got accused of beeing a troll, or conspirating with mr. box, whom I don't know at all. (Still waiting for appologies I know I'll never get). You are obviously not allowed to express your thoughts on this forum. It is all about sharing your love for the tenants, and your fantacies about them. I don't post much, because I don't feel very welcome here.

• Upvote 4

I agree to some extent Ed but some guys don't actually state the facts, and just what they want to see. I'm not sure about the post you're on about unless I trawl back over stuff I've already trawled back over, but Jasmin doesn't often lie on the couch all day...She might lie in or on her bed for long periods, but not on the couch, and if she was that particular day, I don't think she makes a habit of it I'm all for stating facts and commenting on them if they're accurate...I've commented on how long Miss X spends in bed, which IS a fact, she does...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think the all loving posts would bee just fine if others were allowed to express their opinions too, but unfortunately, those who think a little different get harassed, and even banned on this forum.

Earlier today  I just saw people getting accused of "insulting a tenant" for saying Jasmin always lay on the couch all day. I'd say that was stating a fact!

I see you are a newbee. Watch out! When I joined I wanted a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, but I got accused of beeing a troll, or conspirating with mr. box, whom I don't know at all. (Still waiting for appologies I know I'll never get). You are obviously not allowed to express your thoughts on this forum. It is all about sharing your love for the tenants, and your fantacies about them. I don't post much, because I don't feel very welcome here.

wellsaidJaimeASoIaF.gif