Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

I think the tenents are the ones who publish pictures of the houses or from the balcony without thought. And so make it possible to find the houses in a large city like Barcelona.

That's not too smart, all anyone would need to do is find a business or a landmark and google it to narrow it down to a small area 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's not too smart, all anyone would need to do is find a business or a landmark and google it to narrow it down to a small area 

Exactly so i found B2! Was a little thing with a video that a resident had made.

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, martyen a dit :

Il suffit de fermer les yeux et imaginez . Est -ce la meilleure solution pour le moment . :sleepy:..:biggrin:

je préfère voir le réel que le virtuel et payer pour voir du vide :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Exactly so i found B2! Was a little thing with a video that a resident had made.

I too have seen the pics that the residents have made, but I was not interested in knowing

where that apartment was.  Only those who are obsessed need to find out

Congratulations  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

i found the twins on a famous tube..

:sleepy:  It's all boring though !!

Let's keep some of this stuff to ourselves, OK? Pepe and I have both engaged in heavy petting with Leora (who loves woodland creatures), but we don't brag about it, do we?

Thank you. Let's change the subject before it breaks rules or turns into food fight and I have to chew radiator hoses, trash attics, and empty bird feeders.

And don't forget to use the "Ignore" function.

foamy_is_watching.png

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you know I like to watch all the girls in both apartments but I don't know why some go so far to look on the net to find them :dodgy:

Boredom and curiosity. We only can see a little of there life it nice to see there whole life

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Boredom and curiosity. We only can see a little of there life it nice to see there whole life

to me for all that have nothing better to do is just sad and they should find some thing in they life that is worth doing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

to me for all that have nothing better to do is just sad and they should find some thing in they life that is worth doing.

Bud-there are some that indicate they are near the end of life-so sadly,  there is nothing more in the remaining life worth doing 

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

It's time for me to go mow my lawn.

Everybody be good and keep any claims of research to yourselves.

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

It's like a puzzle. You have 998 parts ready, and two parts are missing.

You could say, "No matter, I'll destroy it."

But you go looking for these two parts. Hour for hour. In the whole apartment, in the garbage ...

Ambition! The urge to bring something to an end!

• Upvote 1