Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Ugh Rosie has tones whenever she types on her phone. That's a deal breaker for me :biggrin:

Happens to all of us that have our phone on bluetooth Speakers and you get a call or you are texting :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

No wonder guys are so jealous of our breasts. No wonder they’ll do almost anything to look at them, to touch them, to kiss them. 

I much prefer below the waist but if I had my own pair I'd play with them all day.

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Comme presque toujours ma Belle :heart:chatte de pointe dans le mauvais sens pour les caméras LOL si quelque chose devait arriver. Peut - être à la retraite l' un des lits. Rosie serait mieux :biggrin:

Maybe they do not know who there to cameras ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

No wonder guys are so jealous of our breasts. No wonder they’ll do almost anything to look at them, to touch them, to kiss them. 

I couldn't care less about Boobs,,I don't like touching them,,Kissing them,,Motor Boating them,Biting them,Sucking them,Pinching them,Using them as a Pillow,,I hate Boobs so much::)::):dodgy::heart:

tumblr_ol9cfkHGFw1w49qypo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I couldn't care less about Boobs,,I don't like touching them,,Kissing them,,Motor Boating them,Biting them,Sucking them,Pinching them,Using them as a Pillow,,I hate Boobs so much::)::):dodgy::heart:

tumblr_ol9cfkHGFw1w49qypo1_500.gif

Speak for yourself, some of us just adore the female body...... from the very tip of their eyes and nose. the very bottom of their little toes :heart::angel::angel::angel::heart: Making an Angel sandwich::)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Damn to the depths whoever allowed these girls to have their phones.

not just them, girls around the world. I first saw it in Tokyo more than 15 years ago. Girls on the train never once looking at anything but their phones the entire journey even as they got out. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Speak for yourself, some of us just adore the female body...... from the very tip of their eyes and nose. the very bottom of their little toes :heart::angel::angel::angel::heart: Making an Angel sandwich::)

I guess you didn't show up at work when we were passing around the "Sarcasm Memo":dodgy:::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1