Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Euromike69 calm your comments I do not read them, thanks to all the short, intelligent comments, someone, as it always seems, very smoky and few roast, I think this is the maximum that these girls can give us a thought to those who at this are with Lola and Gina, a lot of envy

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Euromike69 calm your comments I do not read them, thanks to all the short, intelligent comments, someone, as it always seems, very smoky and few roast, I think this is the maximum that these girls can give us a thought to those who at this are with Lola and Gina, a lot of envy

You're welcome Sergio:biggrin::biggrin:

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JD007 said:

No BB, massaged each others back on the bed and then danced around in the living room a while. :sad:

Thanks JD007 If I had missed her twerking that would have been a personal nightmare. She's done it in the shower when naked but otherwise not.

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

They laid around on the floor for a while looked like something was going to happen but nothing did. In the end Belle did do some naked dancing but not a lot she did give some nice naked shots on the bed.

Thanks. My Belle:heart: is looking gorgeous in the bed with her backside to the camera. :biggrin:

She also has a pink blindfold on and Rosie's left her bed.

Morning everyone...Just been catching up on last nights events once I dragged myself away...Thank you girls, especially the lovely sexy B2 girls..It was beautiful to watch...the Jasmine.Rosie bath, that Rosie Jasmin kiss and the great chemistry when Rosie and Belle were winding down at the end...All special moments...:heart::heart::heart:

..but that kiss, girls. more of that please....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1