Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I am finding the lack of conversation between Jasmin and Bellle:heart: a tad odd. Jasmin is very busy preparing food and Belle has now moved into the LR to eat in front of her tablet but I can't help feeling with Rosie the place would be quite a bit livelier. Maybe they have been talking all day and their mouths are exhausted. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

You only count that time, but she has this many more times outside ... (and I mean every night in these three months where she has been away from home ...)
It is not entering who is right. You have your opinion and I will not take it away.
I tell him mine, and I just tried to tell him that before writing my comment, I wanted to contrast it with other people who can be as much a follower of Gina as you are.

On the other hand, I told you before, that this was a reflection on the role of Gina in the house and her abundant hours outside the house. That there are more girls doing things, that do not benefit the entertainment of the viewer ... I know. But one thing does not justify the other thing.

I don't have much problem with the girls going out most days and some nights. I think it is only rightfull.

What I don't like is what they are doing when they are home. Hiding to bate, and we get to watch only teasing, and some very put on shows. I totally understand why people like b1&b2, they are very beutyfull girls, but personally I came to RLC to watch somewhat more realistic action.

20:20 (vision) My Belle:heart: with the phone on the Cam 1 couch looking cute as ever and Jasmin now eating on her bed with her tablet. Both girls very quiet and Rosie still out. 

Looks like a very quiet evening. Belle takes a call which is the first I have heard either girl speak this evening.

2 hours ago, thegame20 said:

hey mate. didnt realize. I had almost 100 messages :biggrin:

Your Premium Membership has expired. All your messages will still be there as long as you have not deleted them.

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Rosie back, alone. Didn't see what time she arrived

Jasmin opened up her legs and invited Rosie to come between her thighs and Rosie has accepted her challenge,,Rosie's head and face is now resting between Jasmin's legs on her crotch:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1