Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh My Belle :heart: that's my favourite song you dance to - one day you may dance naked again to it because you get so excited just as I did when you lifted your leg in the air earlier :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

Sometimes I think you are paid by Belle to post things which dont make sense so that she can come back again next time. :) 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

An airplain symbol on b1 says: Lola on vacation till the 25. of may

Already, even the girls in the houses (in only three months of stay ... also take vacations)
And RLC continues to play with the subscribers ... Bravo!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, vortios said:

Already, even the girls in the houses (in only three months of stay ... also take vacations)
And RLC continues to play with the subscribers ... Bravo!

A subscriber is someone who has a contract with RLC. That contract is not breached by a tenant going on vacation. RLC are giving subscribers exactly what they agreed/contracted to give them, and are not  'playing with' their subscribers. A subscription does not give a subscriber control of the tenants' lives, merely access to the non-public areas of the site.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

A subscriber is someone who has a contract with RLC. That contract is not breached by a tenant going on vacation. RLC are giving subscribers exactly what they agreed/contracted to give them, and are not  'playing with' their subscribers. A subscription does not give a subscriber control of the tenants' lives, merely access to the non-public areas of the site.

You'll get sick of banging your head against a brick wall barry...I received a fractured skull...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Un suscriptor es una persona que tiene un contrato con RLC. Ese contrato no es violada por un inquilino se va de vacaciones. RLC están dando a los suscriptores exactamente lo que acordaron / contratados para darles, y no están 'jugando con' sus suscriptores. Una suscripción no da un control de abonado de las vidas de los inquilinos, sólo el acceso a las áreas no públicas del sitio.

That is your opinion, and I respect it, and I have mine, which is so respectable with your opinion.
But I did not know you were an RLC spokesperson. But thanks for the information.