Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

That is your opinion, and I respect it, and I have mine, which is so respectable with your opinion.
But I did not know you were an RLC spokesperson. But thanks for the information.

It's not an opinion. It's just what your contract says. You can look at it here http://reallifecam.com/terms

It's often better to read this before you pay, rather than assume what it says, pay your money, and then complain because your assumptions are frustrated.

For the record, I am not an RLC spokesperson. I just read their terms, and thought it might help you if you had an understanding of them, as opposed to an assumption.

• Upvote 6

Looks like they have gone to the beach

Jasmin only had a white top on that looked fabulous by the way so she will change at the beach or swim topless

either way i would love to be there

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

No es una opinión. Es sólo lo que dice su contrato. Usted puede mirar aquí http://reallifecam.com/terms

A menudo es mejor leer esto antes de pagar, en lugar de asumir lo que dice, paga su dinero, y luego se quejan porque sus supuestos son frustrados.

Para que conste, yo no soy un portavoz de RLC. Acabo de leer sus términos, y pensé que podría ayudarle si ha tenido una comprensión de los mismos, en lugar de una suposición.

That yes, that yes, that you opine what you want.
In terms of contracts you will not teach me lessons, my young friend.
I know what I read in his day, I know what I hired in his day, and because I stopped paying RLC.
But none of that has anything to do with the forum thread.
You convince and speak or interpret my words as you wish. I interpret, that you are not stupid, only that my translation is terrible. So I assume my mistake and you alone are not able to interpret my words well.

But as I say, this is not a matter of interfering with another dialectical war. You have what you want, but the truth is there.
I will continue to comment on the things I see, and tell me, that they are even better than what I see.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

That yes, that yes, that you opine what you want.
In terms of contracts you will not teach me lessons, my young friend.
I know what I read in his day, I know what I hired in his day, and because I stopped paying RLC.
But none of that has anything to do with the forum thread.
You convince and speak or interpret my words as you wish. I interpret, that you are not stupid, only that my translation is terrible. So I assume my mistake and you alone are not able to interpret my words well.

But as I say, this is not a matter of interfering with another dialectical war. You have what you want, but the truth is there.
I will continue to comment on the things I see, and tell me, that they are even better than what I see.

No, I think I understand you perfectly, you are getting your meaning across in English very well, although it is clearly not your first language, it is good, and you are making yourself understood.

Unfortunately, I am not young, and equally unfortunately, your contract with RLC is what it is, regardless of our "opinions." It is knowable, and you can read it on the link I provided earlier.  

If you are not paying RLC then you are not a subscriber any more. Maybe your experience would improve if you subscribed and had access to the non-public areas again :o)

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, vortios said:

Already, even the girls in the houses (in only three months of stay ... also take vacations)
And RLC continues to play with the subscribers ... Bravo!

Vortios what is wrong with taking a few days off? Maybe she had an emergancy back home. Hell she might even be taking a few days off to get a boob job.:wink:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, cacjc said:

BB i don't know why and I'm not complaining but i do wonder why Belle has been giving us these excellent views lately. Yesterday when she was dancing around nude in the lounge room she looked at the camera gave a little smile then looked at her phone then she went into Rosie's room and danced on the bed again looked at the camera with a grin then went to her phone again laying on her bed giving another nice spread so she could have been reading our comments.

Or perhaps controlling his bank account

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Vortios Lo Que es malo en Tomar UNOS Días de descanso? Tal vez ella tenia Una vuelta Casa emergancy. El infierno Que INCLUIDO Podria Estar Tomando UNOS Días de descanso párrafo Obtener UNA Cirugía de senos.:wink:

Nada malo, creo que cada uno tiene el derecho de desconectar.
Pero no estoy de acuerdo, y no lo digo por mí, sino por la gente que paga, que una persona que se compromete a ser (tres meses), se va de vacaciones ... no parece correcto.

Otra cosa es que una persona tiene que dejar de personal o de fuerza mayor, una de las casas (que no sería lo critican, es muy justificable), pero cómo saber las causas ... Sólo sabemos que traen las niñas a las casas por lo los abonados que se entretienen observando a ellos, ya que hacen su vida en el interior de la casa.

Usted o cualquier suscriptor, se encuentra que una de las personas que están en la casa, simplemente ya no están ...
No se puede estar de acuerdo conmigo (de hecho, no lo son), pero no me diga que no hay ninguna razón a por lo menos estar enfadado ... preguntándose, "¿Qué demonios está pasando en esta casa?" Uno viene de vacaciones, otra va ... y aquí el pago, para qué?

Contrariamente a lo que muchos lo hacen con mis opiniones (nunca critico a las opiniones de los demás, incluso si molestan o me parecen a), sólo hablo para quien quiera leerme.
Incluso puedo aceptar ser corregido si doy información incorrecta.

PS: Why do not they do that when they leave the project? Because according to that information you provide, why not think that Lola came to Barcelona to operate on the breasts? Then following that reflection that you yourself have done, there are girls, who do not come to entertain the customers of RLC, in fact that is no longer the meaning of this business (which does not need to be written explicitly, so that anyone can Understand that)