Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

I spent 30$  this evening, and then went the server down shit !

LeTs hope at least the give us one day extra of rlc for this..but lately replay had some failures and they deleted things and absoluty no refund to users.Still not working for me,lets hope when it's up and running we have veering available to see,well not a lot watch lately.

Replay server back up. It sometimes has these short outages but with the amount going on I think I'm fucked tonight anyway - I'll never catch up. 

B2 Replay Top 30 report: Jasmin 7 Rose 7 Belle 6 - once again Rose never gets on solo but she's so popular with the other girls. Jasmin/Rose massage the top thing surprise, surprise although don't think anybody will ever match Belle's 24 out of the top 26 last month.

50 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i'm pretty new i was just curious on age guesses of some of the girls anybody have pretty good guesses i would much appreciate

kitty-

kristy-

gina-

lola-

polya-

violetta

belle-

rose-

jasmin-

:shy: Over twenty one, that much I know, and welcome to CC.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

LeTs hope at least the give us one day extra of rlc for this..but lately replay had some failures and they deleted things and absoluty no refund to users.Still not working for me,lets hope when it's up and running we have veering available to see,well not a lot watch lately.

Refund is not RLC standard! They rather take your money and banned you. If there were smart people here, they would get together and start a class action lawsuit. Everything is in English, which means, a foreigner who does not read English, are entitled to a refund. Instead, they keep it. :shy:

Lola is by far the most beautiful and sophisticated in ALL the voyeurism sites. My conclusion and opinion. Blond, Blue Eyes, Ass, Legs, and Feet, and Attitude, with Maturity. Not like a few here, who only crave the obvious. (attention) 

I cannot express how gorgeous she is to me personally. I would hang with her all day, if my girlfriend allow me too.. :shy:

• Upvote 2