Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sorry Belle, but Jas and Rosie were off the scale hot there...you looked in once and they were passionately kissing, and you went back, and they were passionately kissing...I love you to bits, but your timing was shit then...:sad::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Belle, but Jas and Rosie were off the scale hot there...you looked in once and they were passionately kissing, and you went back, and they were passionately kissing...I love you to bits, but your timing was shit then...:sad::heart:

I don't know if you could call it a skill, but it seems to be something she practices. She's very good at it

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well there are no signs that the lovely Gina is going anywhere tomorrow. I haven't studied the finer detail of when she came, and the visa situation but I'm basing it on several things

• No sign of packing, although she might just do that tomorrow
  • No going away party, or even a few drinks, which, judging by what a fun girl she is, is pretty odd
  • If it was her last night, you would think that whoever she has met would be taking her out, or at least spending some time with her....:huh:

Maybe she has a different type of Visa and not a Schengen Visa.

Schengen countries check and stamp your passport when you leave so even if they'd let you in the country if you leave on an expired visa that could make future attempts to get a visa more complicated.

• Upvote 1