Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

is it necessary to write 5 messages in a row  about it ?

It's no different than BB going on, post after post about his "Belle".  If he wants to write five messages in a row, then so be it.

27 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Remember who you're talking to :biggrin:

Who's he talking to Benfold?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Obviously -so you can stop reading it.  And by the way, while you are at it, why don't you quit making comments after everyone else's just to be irritating.

Also, did Van appoint you as his spokes person???  You obviously did not read my last comment to him-

I think we are ok from here on out. 

Yes I read it and that's just a cop out until the next time he feels like speaking his mind.  You obviously think you are the smartest or somebody special on this forum and that people should cow down to you, but that isn't going to happen with me!

15 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Whaaaaaat Nicole actually joined in???

Let us just really hope Nicole has not converted to the "all teasing, no real action"-philosophy too, as all the others

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

After reading through pages and pages of bullshit,,, I am 100% certain that CC has now been overrun by old senile fuckers over the age of 45,,,

Agreed with most of your post Mike, but I don't think age is anything to do with it. I'm probably the youngest person here, or certainly one of the youngest, but there are many elder members of Camcaps who are great contributors and many younger members who are dickheads.

I think it's more to do with just common decency and courtesy, having a good upbringing, and just generally being a decent person. And of course, there are some people who are just wankers and will always be wankers, no matter what happens

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's no different than BB going on, post after post about his "Belle".  If he wants to write five messages in a row, then so be it.

Who's he talking to Benfold?

only a HarleyFatboyshitter 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

After reading through pages and pages of bullshit,,, I am 100% certain that CC has now been overrun by old senile fuckers over the age of 45,,,who most certainly don't have a wife or girlfriend and this is the only way to interact with women that they would never in a million years ever get.

They are depressed as fuck in real life,,,so they come here to make our lives as shitty and pathetic as theirs are,,, Just by reading how they talk about these women tells me the exact same reason why they are alone in their Trailer Park,,, With nobody to have and to hold at night, Hence the sexual frustrations and the constant need to bash these women on RLC.

I guess if you are in front of your computer with your dick in your hand and ready to start jacking off to some girl on girl action,, and these ladies don't deliver what you were waiting up for hours to see then I could kinda understand the reason why you put your dicks down and start typing insults left and right.

It's going on now for over 6 years,,,the same shit, the same group of guys saying the exact same shit about how much they hate these women and how much they hate RLC,,,,yet every freaking day they are still here watching the same women they hate,,on the same website they hate,,,, among the same CC members they hate,,,I guess their motto is "If you hate it you must watch it everyday"

My comment will most likely see the Trash Bin anytime now,,,but it's needed to be said you literally have some guys on here who are such cowards that they feel very macho and manly to hide behind a keyboard and just hurl insults at a bunch of women thousands of miles away who didn't do shit to them.You must feel so proud to bash women from behind a computer pick on your own size.

As soon as I say anything to any of you, the first thing you do is go running off crying to the Mods like little bitches,,,crying and saying,,," Wahhh wahhhh Mikey took my toy away Daddy could you come and help me get it back Wahh wahhh"

None of you got the balls to go toe to toe with me,,,you only got strength for women and children....:dodgy:

LOL some more useless babble from the man who does exactly what he accuses everybody else of doing.  Look in the mirror my friend.  You are no better or different than anybody else on this forum!!

• Upvote 4