Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There were Polya and Kylie masturbating, wich was both very good! Other than than that, not much really interesting since Jessica left.

The only interesting memory I have (and even saved it) is the video where Irma massages Jessica or Nicole (I don´t remember which one) with her big tits, rubbing the pussy with her nipples, and then starting to kiss the thighs, go slowly towards the pussy and then give a nice, soft tongue & lips treatment to the pussy. I think Irma had done that before. Otherwise Irma was not my favourite at all.

13:40 My Belle:heart: wakes up and looks at her phone again. She's now stretched out with her pretty perky tits above the bed put her panties clad pussy well hidden away as it may well be for the next few days.

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden Belle:heart: will we ever see a great bed show again before you leave? I know it is your time but I do want to see your pretty pussy again :biggrin: especially with your wondrous hair down like now :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden Belle:heart: will we ever see a great bed show again before you leave? I know it is your time but I do want to see your pretty pussy again :biggrin: especially with your wondrous hair down like now :biggrin:

And with that she puts her hair up LOL

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Anyone know Gina's total time on RLC? I think she has a record for the longest time on RLC past her 90 days.

She arrived February 25th....