Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's on her 95th day.  That time she was away from the Apartment, how long was she away for ?

It was only a weekend

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think she was only gone about 5 days at most.

I think 3 or 4 days, I'm sure no more than 5.... it means she has gone past 90 days

• Upvote 1

EU member states gave their approval on May 11, and the visa-free regime is due to enter into force on June 11.

Ukrainian citizens who have biometric passports will be able to enter all EU member states other than Ireland and the United Kingdom without a visa for up to 90 days during any 180-day period. It also applies to four Schengen Area countries that are not in the EU: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.

They no longer need a Passport but they can still only stay 90 Days out of a 180 Day Period.  Almost the same rules but no Visa is needed.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

EU member states gave their approval on May 11, and the visa-free regime is due to enter into force on June 11.

Ukrainian citizens who have biometric passports will be able to enter all EU member states other than Ireland and the United Kingdom without a visa for up to 90 days during any 180-day period. It also applies to four Schengen Area countries that are not in the EU: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.

They no longer need a Passport but they can still only stay 90 Days out of a 180 Day Period.  Almost the same rules but no Visa is needed.

Did you mean they no longer need a visa? Pretty sure they still need a passport.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Did you mean they no longer need a visa? Pretty sure they still need a passport.

That should have been  Visa  not Passport.  I'll have to go back and Edit.

Thanks for the Heads Up.

12 minutes ago, Spoon said:

That will take effect on June 20, if I remember correctly. We might see more girls from Ukraine since it'll be easier and quicker to arrange for them to go to Barcelona.

Maybe not, it wasn't very difficult to get a visa to begin with. One of the reasons for dropping the visa-requirement for Ukrainian citizens is that very few of the people that applied for a visa were declined, around 2 or 3% if I remember correct.