Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This the thing about UnpredictaBelle:heart:, unless she is tucked up in bed you can never quite be sure if her evening is over 

Same with Nicole if I remember correctly from her last visit--you think she is asleep then the next minute she is on her phone

or bating.

29 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree to an extent, but there's no denying that B1 is pretty quiet these days. Those first few days with Lola were pretty fun when she was trying to get all the girls involved, but she seems to have given up. B2 is definitely more interesting for me at the moment (mainly because of Rosie :heart:)

What was the last interesting thing to happen in B1? I guess Gina masturbating for a few minutes on her potato of a night vision cam.

I certainly don't need to see constant nudity to be entertained (in fact, constant nudity can get boring pretty quickly) but it would be nice if something/anything actually happened in this apartment. I think it's just an unfortunate mix of residents at the moment. Polya and Gina just want to go out, Lola can't find any takers for her brand of party, and Violetta seems very, very reserved so far. Hopefully something changes for the better soon.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You know when Rose t69124.gif is tired nothing stops her from going to sleep. t2248.gif

Belle on the on the other hand,,,If I slept next to her I would wake up with a black eye and severe a concussion that little Pixie sure does toss and turn a lot at night::)

jklkez0.gif

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

Same with Nicole if I remember correctly from her last visit--you think she is asleep then the next minute she is on her phone

or bating.

I think we're only likely to see one of those with Belle unless she is in the bath of course and then it's a 50-50 chance.

If it gets past 2 o'clock I think we're fairly safe - she's only gone out a couple of times at that time and never later I think.

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

OT what is Martina doing cam 9???  with her phone and panties off?? 

It appears she has her shorts on, when she went in bathroom, i thought she removed them

as I saw clothes on floor when door was closed--False alarm I am afraid--So sorry ::)

My Belle:heart: goes to the common bathroom to change her panties from thong to red knickers and put in a pad.

Is that her make up box that says "NAKED" that she has just removed from her bathroom?

She cleans her teeth and her contact baths are out so looks like she is going to stay in.