Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I can see that the same usual people were glued to their computer today.......all day.  Today was Memorial Day and that is what those positive posters (you know the little group I'm talking about) did on their holiday......sit in front of their computers hoping and praying like hell that something would happen today.  All I got to say is lay off the condescending remarks to other posters and practice......if you can practice, what you preach!!

I'm caught up.....nite all and I hope at least some of you that are American's, enjoyed your Memorial Day holiday NOT in front of your computer waiting for something to happen!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Slow day  11 Pages over the course of 24 Hours.

That is probably what it should be all the time and it sure makes it easier to catch up.  When there is anything happening, it's just posters repeating each other anyway!  Have a good night SC!!

• Upvote 4

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Note:  (Off Topic Comments are Allowed in Girls on Vacation General Chat Thread Only)

(It must be Short and not a Long Drawn Out Paragraph)

Any Such Comments Must Pertain to RLC Only. All Others Will Be Removed.

=======================================================================================================

=======================================================================================================

Please Note:  Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

There has been to much disruption lately in this Topic when Outside Activities are Discussed and the only way to stop the Disruption is to not Allow any Further Discussion of any Outside Activity that Takes Place.

It can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

I have just been watching the new girl Lara and the relevance to Barcelona is that she has a phenomenal camera at the end of the bed. Crystal clear and close up so I get views that really even the best cameras in Barcelona don't give.

Now the girls in Barcelona and K&K tend to be prettier than the couples' girls although I think the gap is closing and you don't get much sex in the former group so surely the views are all important and yet I don't think they put much thought into it.

Take My Belle's room. Camera 8 because it has to cover the floor space is simply too far from the bed. If the girls as many have have sleep over by the bathroom they are so far away they might as well be in a different room so any great bed shots are achieved only if they come to the near side of the bed and then provided they have the shutters open between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. (even less time during the winter).

Camera 7 being across and down the bed instead of just across is nice and close but the girls have to turn towards the camera otherwise you just get a view of their back and upper buttocks - if the girl acted naturally then it would be very rare that you would see pussy.

I could go through bedroom by bedroom such as the obvious problems in Violetta's room but it just seems to be more thought could have been taken.

And of course almost every room seems to have an uplight which gives another ambient light not to go into night vision but not enough light to see anything properly. These were a seriously bad idea. I understand that because RLC probably rent rather than own these places that they can't change the fixed lighting to suit but purchasing wide angle down lights would have been much better.

Not all the couples' apartments have great cameras obviously but I think with the Goddess the Barcelona apartments are the flagship ones and are certainly the ones most likely to attract new customers as we saw with that spike last September. Yes I know that was more about content but imagine if we had had more quality in Megan's and Lola's rooms that night. 

• Upvote 1

Are the shutters still closed in My Belle:heart:'s room? I can only see a blur in the mirror but normally you can see the sea so we might just be seeing diffuse light. I know she put them down a couple of mornings ago and haven't seen her put them up.

It seems My Sleeping Beauty Belle:heart: because she was awake most of the night is now sleeping and then will spend all day with Rosie giving no chance for a last glorious bed show today before she leaves in a few days time. I am really hoping that happens today because if she pulls a couple of all nighters before the end as is more than likely we might never have the chance again just as My Sexy Pixie Belle:heart: is getting really good at those shows.

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

stella going down on Irma was the last really interesting thing in B1

There were Polya and Kylie masturbating, wich was both very good! Other than than that, not much really interesting since Jessica left.

Actually during My Belle:heart:'s few seconds of nudity yesterday which I just saw on Replay she did put in a tampon as well as a pad but as I said this happened many days earlier than I expected and given she normally wears them for 5 days then that should probably take us to the end of her visit so we may be lucky to get much nudity at all given recent history. During her first visit such things never seemed to get in her way. Anyway this might be the end of any sustained nudity from My Gorgeous Sexy Belle:heart: so i will be very sad. Nature hey, just be grateful we men don't have to through with it.