Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

But if so, it would be very easy to answer, if someone wants to answer. Because I would respond with the following question ... Do you know your co-worker's contract? Being your co-worker, you may assume that he will not have a very different employment contract from you, but are you sure, without any hesitation?
Unless you belong to the personnel department, and know the business of your company, it is difficult for you, affirm without any kind of hard, about the consideration of all your colleagues.
On the other hand, and without having much imagination, to think that these girls, go to another country, without some kind of contract, is from my point of view, not to be very realistic.
You can ask any labor lawyer, and tell you what I'm telling you.

No offense Vortios, but don't you think you are little but off topic ?

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

que he escrito a RLC muchas veces para preguntarles si Kristy puede hacer el sexo oral. Ellos respondieron: "estamos trabajando en esto"

Sorry, if it's like you say, I do not question it ...
Do not you think it's a lack of courtesy for you as a customer?
It is so simple to settle the issue, for example, saying: "It is an intimate subject of the girl. We do not go into that."

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sin ofender Vortios, pero no se cree que es poco, pero fuera de tema?

That's why I said it, I think that getting into that, a lot of people do not care ...
But if I go somewhere else to answer you, then, if you miss the answer ...
And I do not see it as important, as to open a new subject, when I do not intend to go further.

24 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Luego se hace en un instituto de cosméticos

The only girl, I know if doubtless that asked appointment to a cosmetic institute is Lola. The others, of course they can go, but I do not know that fact.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

That's why I said it, I think that getting into that, a lot of people do not care ...
But if I go somewhere else to answer you, then, if you miss the answer ...
And I do not see it as important, as to open a new subject, when I do not intend to go further.

Are you saying that only the girls and not RLC knows what they sign, if in fact they do sign anything.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, iogres said:

it's funny how many people try to defend RLC and daughters in catching up to the branches as they can with non-credible arguments :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

errr come again ?? :huh:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

¿Quiere decir que sólo las chicas y no RLC sabe lo que firman, si es que lo hacen firmar nada.

Look, I did not say that, so leave it!
I said, what I said. I'm sorry, but I can not repeat the same words.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Look, I did not say that, so leave it!
I said, what I said. I'm sorry, but I can not repeat the same words.

If you cannot repeat the words you said, then you must not have any knowledge of what you said.

• Upvote 2