Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Lost count of the number of cigarettes that Poyla has smoked out on the balcony. By her reactions, I think she has found a new beau. I wonder if it's the bloke from the 1st June cappers.  

Well even if Belle is going on her 90th day, Monday, she's going to be hard pressed to make it now. She's spent less than 4 hours asleep since yesterday and hardly any sleep in the apartment for days so when she gets back she is going to sleep well into Sunday and she takes ages to pack. True she has less new clothes this time  but she still has some. It is looking that RLC will get another month of subscription out of me :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I smell a ban coming...congrats BTW on finding this which others found a year and half ago

Thanks for the link, Irma I think is the best and always will be.  People can respond and say anything they want, I do not care, freedom of speech.

Why the hell would there be a ban coming for posting something I just found? I didn't know it was around before,i never saw it. And why was it removed,it wasn't anything bad,she is putting herself out there to be seen,,WTF? I don't understand some people here,, it's called OVERLY SENSITIVE i guess. And Suckfootsoles,, you are welcome,,at least someone appreciated.

• Upvote 2

Just a friendly reminder: We don't publicly announce particulars of the tenants private information, even if it appears on an outside public site. It has caused some serious (and sometimes dangerous) situations for tenants.

Such findings can be shared with friends on Private Messaging.  Thank you.

• Upvote 2