Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yes, but only with bad whiskey (Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort etc.) It is a crime to mix good whiskey with coke :cool:

JD and coke is good...A good malt just needs a glass, and no ice...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Looks interesting but only 40 proof , not much more than a wine.

They must have started something different.   Back in my younger days that stuff was Pure Alcohol

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Ben I have to take exception to this post. Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort are both excellant whiskeys. I also believe that both are considered premium whiskey's.

I drink them neat or with coke...I don't mind...not-available.gif

Very drunk animated emoticon

4 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

She's putting a lot of time and effort into what is essentially a pretty mediocre sign.

She is making a lot of efforts to welcome "wondertongue" the best way possible... and as soon he will be there , she will back off again, like she used to... unless it's a girl coming back !  Personnaly, I'd vote for Anna or Rebecca 

plug in and I see twenty pages of comment, I wonder what happened and I see 100 comments about how to mix coca and whiskey, I think there are some problems

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Other than me who feel it has become an ice   front between nicole and rose ??
They have not talked together since they came online again

I'm just about caught up now, but I also detect an atmosphere...It must be Rosie's fault...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Or maybe someone who really wants that room again. Someone who has had it before? Someone who is popular enough to make a demand for which room she wants? Someone tall, blonde and slim? Someone whose name begins with A? :biggrin: I can hope

But Angel's just left...:angel:

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She is making a lot of efforts to welcome "wondertongue" the best way possible... and as soon he will be there , she will back off again, like she used to... unless it's a girl coming back !  Personnaly, I'd vote for Anna or Rebecca 

I thought people said it was wonderdick. It sure would not be a girl with a dick.:dodgy: