Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I know what happened. RLC told Rosie and Nicole to tell them how many hours they were going to be naked. The one that bid more, Rosie, got the big room and the loser had to stay in the box room. New girl gets the medium room LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know what happened. RLC told Rosie and Nicole to tell them how many hours they were going to be naked. The one that bid more, Rosie, got the big room and the loser had to stay in the box room. New girl gets the medium room LOL

Good theory BB

• Upvote 1

Rose does look like she has lost weight. When she came out of the kitchen she weighed herself on a scale. I can't believe how she is walking around without panties. Maybe she is trying to get the bonuses that Belle got?

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

However I did notice my Replay days dropped from 8 to 7 and then just now to 6 just an hour later :confused:

If you cancel your subscription but still have replay tokens leftover they are converted into additional days on your subscription

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rose does look like she has lost weight. When she came out of the kitchen she weighed herself on a scale. I can't believe how she is walking around without panties. Maybe she is trying to get the bonuses that Belle got?

Well if she did what Belle did into Cam7 I'll be a very happy man...

awesome emoticon
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, no new girl in B1...:sad:

About time they had their own beds tbh, both were fairly regular baters last time around but nothing whilst they've been sharing with each other

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Polya got Violetta's room in b1!

Maybe and maybe not. They took Violets name down and may not have put a new girls name up yet. Polya's name was up with Lola's name before Violett left. Have to wait until B1 comes out of UM.