Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I always wondered about the neighbor situation and the loud music and dancing,or i should say,jumping like maniacs.If they have someone below them or on side of them,and shouldn't rlc have expected that since these tenants don't give a shit because they will not be permanent residents and don't even pay rent. I'm not sure how i would feel if i were next door to them,if i were single,hmmm,i might put up with it if i partied with them now and then,,but with a girl living with me,that's different as i couldn't join the fun,but just hear the noise,,lol. I guess it's all about respecting other peoples space.

RLC should have houses instead of flats, in rural areas, it would be cheaper, more space for less money, no neighbours, too long distance to any club, so they could stay home, and if RLC provided them with alcohol.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

RLC should have houses instead of flats, in rural areas, it would be cheaper, more space for less money, no neighbours, too long distance to any club, so they could stay home, and if RLC provided them with alcohol.

Do you really think they will manage to hire girls ?

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Do you really think they will manage to hire girls ?

Of course not. It is highly unrealistic.... they need the closeness to public transportation, moving them out of inner city wouldn't make anyone staying home either, it would not work that way, I was only dreaming, and maintance would probably be more expensive on a house than a flat too.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of course not. It is highly unrealistic.... they need the closeness to public transportation, moving them out of inner city wouldn't make anyone staying home either, it would not work that way, I was only dreaming, and maintance would probably be more expensive on a house than a flat too.

Not to mention these girls they get in here are young and like to go out and party,just not be stuck in a house,,although i did think the same thing about a stand alone house for them,but it would be more expensive i think to maintain and pay taxes, then subscription price would go up and give everyone more to bitch about.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Not to mention these girls they get in here are young and like to go out and party,just not be stuck in a house,,although i did think the same thing about a stand alone house for them,but it would be more expensive i think to maintain and pay taxes, then subscription price would go up and give everyone more to bitch about.:biggrin:

Also, forcing them to stay inside wouldn't lead to any good at all, only unhappy girls, or some badly acted shows at best

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Snakeater said:

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

Hope they find out. Nothing worse than not knowing.