Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good morning dear Rose. See you are watching a movie on your while on your bed showing all your charms. As lovely as it is could you please make better use of the camera angles. We all would like a better view of your lovely butt and honey pot. May you have a nice day lovely Rose.heart eyes emoticon

• Upvote 1

The guy with Nicole yesterday was the guy from last time. I thought he looked different, he looked kind of nicer, maybe less beard, but you are right, it is him.

When I asked if it was sure it was the same guy, @Benfold you said yes, because she mentioned his name. What is his name?

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The guy with Nicole yesterday was the guy from last time. I thought he looked different, he looked kind of nicer, maybe less beard, but you are right, it is him.

When I asked if it was sure it was the same guy, @Benfold you said yes, because she mentioned his name. What is his name?

She used the name Marc

• Upvote 1

Rose and Nicole were on Rose's bed, then Rose sprinted to the bathroom to answer a phone call, now Rose have showered, Nicole quickly shaved and dressed in causual summer clothes (with bikini under it) and took a backpack, Nicole left b2 at 16:44, Rose still dressing

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Rose and Nicole were on Rose's bed, then Rose sprinted to the bathroom to answer a phone call, now Rose have showered, Nicole quickly shaved and dressed in causual summer clothes (with bikini under it) and took a backpack, Nicole left b2 at 16:44, Rose still dressing

Sounds like she could be off to the Beach.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sounds like she could be off to the Beach.

No she went out to have sex where no one can see. Because that's what all the girls do every time they leave.k32023.png

Right?c0535.gif

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No she went out to have sex where no one can see. Because that's what all the girls do every time they leave.k32023.png

Wow ---that is a new one on me--never heard that before :wink:

She must not be that horny-it is taking her a long time to leave. :biggrin:

or she is hoping that Nicole will bring her a playmate :tongue:

• Upvote 1