Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

With Jas you mean, although I'd love to see a show between Rose and Jess

Thanks Ben, got my "Js" mixed up. Yes that would have been a goer, pity won't happen this time around, maybe a future encounter. Still holding out for a Lola/Rosie match  before they both depart. Rosie has tried with Gina and Polya and has been unsuccessful. I think she would have nil chances with Nicole so it only leaves Lola. We will keep our fingers crossed.  

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Both bum and butt are short for buttom (buttom/end of the digestive system I guess, or just buttom of the body)

We made need to resort to Latin medical terms soon so that we can all communicate effectively when events occur.

I hope the girls will soon give us an incentive to do so.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We made need to resort to Latin medical terms soon so that we can all communicate effectively when events occur.

I hope the girls will soon give us an incentive to do so.

Wait a minute Foamy I only know pig latin:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

The "BLOKE" has just returned to B1 on his pat malone and to bed.

Not complaining about him being in B1 , but I did write to RLC asking that they clarify about his presence... Would like to know what I'm paying for. He seems like a nice enough guy. Just curious...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

Not complaining about him being in B1 , but I did write to RLC asking that they clarify about his presence... Would like to know what I'm paying for. He seems like a nice enough guy. Just curious...

The girls enjoy his company, plenty of laughs and Lola certainly doesn't mind sharing her bed with him. Don't expect to be around for long, living out of his suitcase. 

• Upvote 2