Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, legrandrobert said:

You do not need to complain, he just did his job.  Calling her Rita would have confused many members.

He has the right to delete posts. OK no problem.

But he does not have the right to change the CONTENT of my posts.

Otherwise everyone thinks I wrote it because my name is under it. Do you know what kind of abuse is possible if this is allowed?

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know, and I respect everyone's opinion, as always...But what has she actually done wrong so far...Some guys go crazy when they see Jasmin bend over once in the lr of they get a glimps of Kristies pussy, and I'm including me here, but I think Nicole has too many skeletons in the closet to sway some of you guys. I'll try not to wear Nicole tinted glasses this time round though and say it as I see it...Actually, that's what I did last time....:cool:

I agree, she is great, done alot already, but she has a way to turn everyone against her. Hiding in the bathroom was very bad, and she is a bitch, very arrogant and selfish, but she is also great. Great looking. Create action. Sex on cam. She has done more now in 2 nights now, than the rest combined in the last couple of months.

I hate Nicole, but at the same time love her

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

But he does not have the right to change the CONTENT of my posts.

Mods edit post all day long and they don't notice the author. Maybe  a few of your previous posts has been edited by mods before.

Moos did it as the other mods

• Upvote 1

Sorry to think that your post was important enough not to have it removed, especially that it was the one that made some people react
I prefer to modify your post so you do not have to unnecessarily delete the posts of other members
I think of the good of all and not only that of one person

As I have already said, I am new to the field and I can make mistakes,

Thank you all for your understanding, and henceforth called Miss X even if we know his name, this will avoid misunderstandings between members in the future

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

We are not supposed to call her Rita

If they said it on cam, we can...

Miss X is a made up name, might as well call her Miss Z, wonder woman, Rose's friend, Rita or any other name 

• Upvote 1