Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've said all I want to say about her 1st stay... We all thrashed that one to death...Let's just say she's not the easiest girl to live with but it wasn't all her fault. This time round she's been entertaining and relatively friendly with the girls. She'll never be their best friends because she's a free spirit and just does her own thing...

I don't see you as part of ''the evil conspiracy'' Ed, You have some valid points and don't just jump on whatever bandwagon had rolled into town like some...:biggrin:

I'm beginning to think that is a standard CC reply. Or maybe I should call it an excuse....k32063.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know he's gay but I still can't believe he can just sit there and watch a lovely naked Gina apply cream to her gorgeous body...:confused:

But if a guy friend of yours was just out of the shower and toweling off,and assuming your'e a straight guy,would that turn you on? It's the same thing for this 'poofta' when he sees a sexy naked girl,i would be on the floor with my tongue out,but that's me,,a straight guy,,lmao 

tumblr_mcuz9uYSKM1ry2u9to1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

But if a guy friend of yours was just out of the shower and toweling off,and assuming your'e a straight guy,would that turn you on? It's the same thing for this 'poofta' when he sees a sexy naked girl,i would be on the floor with my tongue out,but that's me,,a straight guy,,lmao 

Works for girls too, but then I am not a straight girl. :heart:

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wait..isn't the laundry that room right near Lola bedroom that they go a lot,that it's visibly in cam 5 Lola bedroom?

No, that room never existed, just a conspiracy theory.... LOL!

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a crying shame that Gina has reduced the size of her bed...NV in her room is shit, but when the sun comes up, it just sets me up for the day... We might never get those views again...sad crying smiley face emoticon

Gina amuses us Gina distracts us but that for as much for her. Alcohol is a false friend. Gina needs help, she feels alone. It takes courage to knock on some doors and ask for help. When she gets better, the bed will regain its size. I am voyeur certainly, I do not use the image of girls for any masturbations. To please me they must first be lucid and take care of their health. Well, is that so? For the summary of yesterday's day for this girl, or for any other, was terrible to me. To distract us, this must not correspond to their fall. I say there is something quite personal, but it should be said. Gina ask for help, please.