Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Gina mixing a Jägermeister & Sprite to go in a Pringles can... that's just classy. :dodgy:

There you go...The very mention of Pringles and I instantly brings back great memories of the lovely perfectly formed pixie, JESS...:heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There you go...The very mention of Pringles and I instantly brings back great memories of the lovely perfectly formed pixie, JESS...:heart:

Same here, I avoid snack section at the grocery store now, because I don't want to embarrass myself. :angel:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Same here, I avoid snack section at the grocery store now, because I don't want to embarrass myself. :angel:

Tbh, I'm really missing her...:heart:....She fell out with my girl but I forgave her ages ago...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, I'm really missing her...:heart:....She fell out with my girl but I forgave her ages ago...:biggrin:

I miss her too, she was just lovely. I think if she burnt my house to the ground and afterwards gave me her big smile and puppy eyes, I would forgive her even that. :heart:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I miss her too, she was just lovely. I think if she burnt my house to the ground and afterwards gave me her big smile and puppy eyes, I would forgive her even that. :heart:

She must have been baking a cake, naked under her little apron, with her right boob poking out the side, which it always seemed to do. It was very rarely her left one...:biggrin:

Yes, I think I would forgive her too...:heart:

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Always a good rerun.:cool:

• Upvote 2